Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LCTanner

Feb 13

LCTanner says:

Would be great to see Stoner back in motogp again, then when Rossi has totally demoralised him again we can box him up and ship him back to oz with a "very fragile" label slapped to his forehead. 

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Who else begged?

Of course HRC wanted him to stay, no one else was too fussed though. If you think about it, Stoner leaving is actually a good thing for motogp

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Who exactly

do you think stoner envisaged begging him to stay? Mark marquez and valentino rossi perhaps? The Universal Church of rossi?

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

I think

he was just expecting a bit more of a reaction. Maybe from opponents, Dorna and the public.Oh well hopefully motogp maybe a bit brighter with a different type of orange.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

yes LC

Perhaps rossi would again demoralise stoner , to the extent of him  having a shockingly bad season such as 8 podiums (4 of them wins) from 13 races, on a ducati.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Chrisb...

"I think he was just expecting a bit more of a reaction."

Every mention of him on here results in a frenzy of posts (mostly from people who dislike him)... he's still getting more posts than any other rider & he's left the sport! Everyone in the paddock has an opinion of him many of which were voiced here at the end of last season. This article alone has generated almost 4 times the interest of one about Rossi winning another title.... the story about his switch to V8s got almost 3 times the interest & is nothing to do with this sport. MCN know that if they print a story with Stoner in the title they're guaranteed a reation. They're not wrong & you're one of the people making it real.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

LCTanner

LMFAO yes your right although i think he already has a "very fragile" label stuck on his forehead, one more knock would break him.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

Hedgehog5

him getting more interest isnt because hes popular cant you see that...that interest is mostly hate lmfao. that used to be rossi's posts getting all the "interest" (hate from you guys) now the rolls switched around you dont like it. also ive noticed a lot of the rossi haters (stoner lovers) are diminishing, maybe you should too. v8 supercars have forum, although dont get too cosy there stoner might throw a strop and leave again, maybe this time it will be an even smaller step down, could  be go karting ;-)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

wosi

Have u been naughty and encouraged the biggest twat ever to post on mcn...???.....caseyisgone.......not much anger about nothing there....u must have a new keyboard after every post from smashing your fist....or is it your cock in a yellow sock your bashing on it?....I bet you've got your only bollock left tattooed with a 4......the other one is on wosi's abacus

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

caseyisagoner

Yes all that crashing...how did he ever manage to put the ducati on the podium just a little short of 50 times......ooohhhh I feel your pain...oh look your little yellow tax dodging god managed it 3 times....but I think 2 of those were gifted to him.......or shall we talk about the 1 and only time rossi finished in front of stoner on the ducati....oh look stoner finished in front of rossi on the yamaha over 30 times I think...oh sorry I bet your impotent by now

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices