Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

How to make friends and influence people?

Christ..you're a real live wire are'nt you? ladies falling at your feet..

Let's all praise Casey for his sparkling personality shall we? Maybe get together for a boys night out, cos H5 bored all the women to death, and rub cocks through Orange chiffon thongs while gawping at 1000fps second footage of Stoner NOT going sideways?

Stoner is a wanker..a fast one who'd doubtless go down well at Hedgehog type gatherings..but a wanker nevertheless. You can tell by the same humourless void that runs through every fan he seems to attract.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

making friends and influencing peoplee

Yes wosi, I see you have reverted to your fall back tactic, argumentum ad hominem.

You obviously have a very highly developed sense of humour, so highly developed that it rather conveniently only applies to other people and apparently not at all to you yourself.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Wosi's Right

Hedge is a buzz killington....

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hah!

Can't fault your obsevation skills there DF..even if the rest of you leaves a bit to be desired.

I see you're back to the usual verbal diahorea, speaking in Latin tongue because you've managed to extract it from Stoners arse for a minute? 

:laugh::tongue::tongue:..mmmm

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

doohanfanny, laceypants

stoner definately hasnt gotten into my head...but hes trying to be remembered and stay relevant by still complaining about the motogp paddock to get some coverage. everyone has forgotten about him everyones attention is on rossi and marquez, casey boner isnt liking that. and im bullshittin like u lot were bullshittin rossi for the last 2 years, now stoners gone your all sexually frustrated because u have no 1 to jerk off too when u see a bucking horse going sideways. u all should of stayed quiet and respected rossi for his achievements and talent then just gone about your shit supporting ur rider, but instead u wanna hate and come with petty comments. here pacey i have a very special link just for u, if u press it try not to get a boner & stay there =) http://www.v8supercarsfangroup.com/forum/3-v8-supercars/list.html

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

argumentum ad hominem

what a surprise, caseylsgone, the last and first  resort of those who have nothing else, in your case at a particularly adolescent level.

And of course there was never disrespect of stoner's talent and achievements prior to valentino going to ducati..

I am fairly latterly come to this forum, and have never disrespected rossi's talent or achievements, here or elsewhere. I reply to posts which criticise stoner (because it amuses me, I fully realise neither your opinion nor mine matter in the overall scheme of the universe) rather than disagree with posts that praise valentino. It is getting to be not much of a challenge though.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

doohanfan

i wouldnt know if stoner was disrespected on here prior to rossi going to ducati i didnt come on here then either. but i definately didnt hate on him, i never liked him either. but then a couple of races into his honda career he got too big for his boots saying "your ambition outweighs your talent" big words from a little scrawny guy, he definitely didnt come up with that on his own. then out of nowhere last summer he blasted rossi in a press conference out of nowhere, pure spite jealousy because of rossi fame. and he just doesnt shut up he still keeps talking shit about the paddock even till this day. so as long as he keeps being negative, negativity will come his way from us lot. if he shuts up and gets on with his life he will be forgotten and no one will be hating on him. i dont particularly like lorenzo but he doesnt talk smack about everyone 24/7 he just gets on with his thing and from time to time has a sulk if something doesnt go his way, fair enough we all have emotions. but stoner is just a cunt hes not a likeable guy, just because hes fast it doesnt justify the way he acts and people should stop excusing that, hes a grown man, a pathetic excuse for one. he whines like a little bitch if it wasnt for him being married id question his sexuality. and rossi doesnt deserve the hate he gets on here either, the last 2 years wasnt smooth yet people are so negative they love seeing him struggle, nothing makes them happier. and stoner leaving has really peed them off, to the point they hate on rossi even more. he cries and wonders why people "boo" him off the podium and try to push him off his ped in the pits, its because hes a fuckin asshole, u dont see people doing that to other rossi rivals like lorenzo or pedrosa do you. everything i said there is true, stoner is a clown and he will always be remembered for being an asshole because he couldnt just go out quietly with dignity and even shake hands with rossi and put an end to the beef. the fact hes still moaning in interviews shows rossi has really got to him, hes a very unhappy young man lmfao. i hope everyone reads this, anyone in denial needs to slap themselves.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

punctuation

can possibly be a friend, caseylsgone.

Possibly I am misjudging you then, but this whole thing has come full circle a few times now, and certainly by my recollection there was widespread and trenchant criticism of stoner's efforts for ducati, if not by you personally, and gleeful gloating about his illness in 2009, all of these things put into rather stark relief by valentino's results at ducati, great as he undoubtedly has been (and likely will be again imo) on all other bikes. In regard to your forum name particularly, I think you will find few recent references by valentino to his famous laguna seca 2008 victory; brilliantly though he rode, I think he now realises even  if his fans do not that stoner was "bringing a knife to a gunfight" as david emmett put it. 

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Casey... maybe a bit like the old andy murray?

Andy Murray used to get so much flack at wimbledon and the reason being was his big mouth and his "i dont give care what i say attitude". I remember something about when he was being interviewed and he is being quoted saying that if he wins it will be for the scotish not the Brittish and other silly comments that he shouldn't have said. These  comments have caused a stir and a dislike for Andy and people still shout "come on tim" or "heads" when the ball goes out. However now he has learned from his mistakes a lot more people are starting to warm to him and i think he understands that too. Unfortuntatley the same cannot be said for Stoner, he still hasn't figured out how to handle himself when doing interviews, no one can deny his talent, but his childish stupid remarks that he has made hasn't done him any favours, he needs to learn when to keep it Schtum and grow up abit. Dont get me wrong a say it how like it attitude is good but sometimes something are better kept quiet. I also think its childish and immature to say basically the reason why he left is because the sport isn't the way HE likes it and only when it changes He might come back!? WTF!? that is a brattish attitude and i think whats pissed Stoner off as well is that Dorna and the rest of the paddock were like "oh ok, you go off and play with the big V8's Casey, errr... i think we'll be alright without ya". I think Casey was expecting a bit more of reaction/begging for him not go but i think the majority of people couldn't give a flying F**k

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

confusing

opinion and fact is a common mistake chrisb970, and what you assume about stoner's illnesses and motivations would seem likely to be very much the former unless you are a close acquaintance of stoner's,  which would seem unlikely given your attitude towards him.

The V8 supercar thing (ill advised imo, it is a mickey mouse ersatz nascar series imo even in the  main event  class) occurred well after his retirement from motogp, and he has signed for the development series only for a year only, unusually for one so arrogant because he is not sure he will have an aptitude for it. HRC also did in fact beg him to stay, to the extent of offering more money than they have ever offered anyone.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices