Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

blinkers.....me?

Don't think so.Did not really read much of the earlier crap but it still does not change the answer which you gave in reply to the previous post.
No I don't devalue any of these riders achievements and that includes Stoner.
I have never put any of them down in any way.
They are all amazingly talented and know more about bikes than anyone on this forum but some like yourself seem to think you know better.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

blinkered Bultoboy

Jeez your incredibly biased and stupid you hypocritical prick.
Your the fool boy.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

bultoboy stop jerking off to stoner pictures hes married with a child

rossi was getting beaten on equal terms? LMFAO thats the hook of the day. 2007 stoner had a bike that could gap rossis bike by a second or more on long straights like mugello (stoner still got his ass kicked there) and i remember rossis bike breaking down on a number of occasions (misano was one of them) also rossi had broken bones in his hand that year, i dont call that equal terms asshole. the first year of 800's the ducati was superior the yamaha was awful. what happened the next year when yamaha got their act together and put out a competitive bike? stoner is seen wind surfing through the gravel every other race and it just got worse and worse as the year went by. as for that hate switching to lorenzo your wrong no one hates lorenzo for beating rossi, he may have a few haters because of his arrogant attitude but nothing rossi related. and infact he didnt even beat rossi, in 2010 rossis absence due to his injured shoulder and broken leg gave the championship to lorenzo! rossi was still on fire from 2008 & 2009!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

on the gifted title to lorenzo

You could argue that all rossi's titles 2001 to 2005 were gifted to him....the riders were not in the class they are now and as for rossi and burgess pulling out a miracle on sunday's when qualifying didn't go so well they don't mention the fact that michelin were flying in tyres overnight just for rossi with the tweaked carcass to make the bike perfect come sunday....but some on here don't want to hear that....and don't say biaggi for gods sake.....great on a 250 not a motogp bike.....his biggest rivals in that period....gibermau and hayden.......and no i don't hate rossi, he's exciting...but I can also take the rose tinted goggles off as well

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fucki Bucki..five dorrar?

Casey has stopped bucking his horses head here for a moment..and seems more than happy?

..Is this down to Jorge swapping out the polo mints for an industrial size carrot, just out of view in his left hand?

http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/gallery/Motomondiale/2010/10_Ottobre/Battaglia_in_Australia/1/img_1/Phillip_12_672-458_resize.jpg

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Caseyisgone

rossi was getting beaten on equal terms?

------------------------------------------------------------

Rossi never got beat on 'equal' terms bud. Stoner stats  wiped the floor with him during his tenure despite Casey being aboard the Duke for 4yrs i.e. twice the stamina of a goat.

The terms were never equal, they always favoured Vale........................................but he still got his arse handed to him on a plate during Caseys time aboard factory machinery!!!!!!!!!

Do a 'wosi' and twist as much as you like bud. Facts is facts.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

caseylsgone

You really do have a problem with the opinion as fact thing as well as the one with punctuation.

Yes , rossi is undoubtedly vastly more popular than stoner, and successful though stoner was, also far more successful.

Why was  is it then that there was such a backlash against rossi after his less than stellar results at  ducati? Most casual observers could probably draw  quite a quick conclusion as to the reason by reading your posts. Vitrtually all followers of the sport appreciate rossi's talent and achievements, it is the attitude of such fans as you which people find exceptionable.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Knob.

Snide comments picking people up on punctuation is very gay DF..

What about your floating comma and double spaces?..not to mention lazy dropping of capitals at the start of Proper nouns such as Rossi, Ducati and Stoner?

Go on..do the corrections rentboy and prove what a typically back-tracking, spineless #27er you are.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Caseyisgone

Well done, your last comments back up what I said quite nicely

Buell - did I say that you'd devalued the achievements of any rider? No.  Again, you miss the specifics of the comments. Read again what I said and then read what Caseyisgone said. You should see what I was getting at.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

adolescent

on my part I know wosi, but it is satisfying to annoy someone in the business of spite such as you. Being called a spineless #27er is so deeply cutting.

I am a very poor 2 finger typist, and freely admit to lazily omitting capitals on proper names, which seemed to be common practice when I started with this newfangled internet thing.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices