Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

That was half way through 2011... 2012 with the new 1000cc engine rule lap times fell (even if tyres got worse)... Stoner beat his 2010 Ducati time on tyres he hated with an injured foot... JL improved his time & was seemingly happy with the tyres but still wasn't as fast as the Ducati in 2010... Stoner would still have won it on the 800cc on 2010 tyres which caused him to crash so much... I haven't said any different... fair enough?

"since 2008 which is the last year before the single tire regulation, in my opinion they’ve gotten worse in quality"

... we're talking about 2010 & 2012... which are both since 2008 & the single tyre regulation last time I looked.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Dumb non story...

Just to wind you lot up! Just stepping on to a Moto GP bike after nearly a year off isn't something that is going to happen in this day and age is it? Besides Stoner would want to win and he had trouble with that last season against the other top boys so this makes it even more unrealistic no matter how good he was. Ciao Mama's!

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Don't need to prove it to you doofan

You've already agreed with me.

It's others on here who, not just content with Casey been a fast rider, have to bestow other undeserving accolades on him, that my point was aimed at.

One of those accolades being, he doesn't have an ego.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

dogbert

following Wosi around like a little lost puppy. Very cute.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Lost?

I'm not lost. Are you lost now that Stoner's gone and Ducati are screwed?

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

WOSIHOUND

Pedrosa lost the championship last year for several reasons, the main one being that Lorenzo handed it to him. The other is  because his own team fucked him at Misano with their sloppiness. He crashed at PI while he was leading, so it must have been Stoner's voodoo doll right? I know you'd like to put the blame for the GFC, global warming, the Psy phenomenon and the Japan Tsunami on Casey, but it won't stand up in court mate.

Reply to this Topic
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

hurdyfurdy

Agree with you on the hypothetical idea jl /cs/vr on a yam . That would be fun . Shame it wont happen.

Reply to this Topic
winton

Apr 07

winton says:

Stoner Moaner

Maybe when Casey grows up a bit and stops whinging about a sport that has made him a millionaire he could be considered for a comeback. MotoGP can survive quite well without him in the meantime.....

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Checa fastest at PI test

on the monocoque duke, another kick in the teeth for team yellow development genius. Preziosi rocks.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

winton

Maybe when Casey grows up a bit and stops whinging about a sport that has made him a millionaire he could be considered for a comeback. MotoGP can survive quite well without him in the meantime.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it the sport that made him along with many, many others millionaires, OR their respective efforts/gambles over many years to get where they are all today bud?

You're a prick. Fuckoff :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices