Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You're not bright enough to annoy old wosi, as you've just illustrated.

Keep them dukes up Pal..hahaha

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

and you have run out of arguments

wosi as you continue to demonstrate.

I am, of course also completely undone, having my intellect recognised by the likes of you on an internet forum is obviously the acme of my ambitions, and I will obviously live the rest of my life thwarted.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Comprehension failure too..

I didn't run out of arguments with you, because..we weren't having a debate.

I merely pointed out your insufferably superior attitude and humourless attempt to take the piss was badly misplaced..given your own grammar & punctuation contained glaring errors?

Thwarted?..Au contraire Big Brain. Simply shot down in flames.

Sticking to Latin in future is probably a safer bet, as it's eaier to get away with talking shite.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

paceycasey

i never said rossi got beaten on equal terms bullshitbulto said it and i started my sentence quoting it. rossi never got beaten on equal terms, and you say stoner wiped the floor with rossi but i dont see any stats to prove it, they seem to prove the opposite =). we should all cut you some slack, we can see your still a bit butt hurt from stoner retiring. oh well atleast you can put this picture up on your wall of stoner grinning in his new vauxhall race car, VROOOM VROOOM. http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/08/01/1226440/359657-casey-stoner.jpg

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

this bulto kid...

...is a fuckin' paraplegic

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

get real fools

stoner has signed with 888 holden V8 racing team

do you think they will let stoner get back on a bike to race ...no way to much money

in the words of a great aussie

YOUR DREAMING  

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

by sod's law

your post also contains a spelling error wosi.

I wasn't pulling up caseylsgone on errors in punctuation in any case, just suggesting he use some, rather than free associating hatred of the (retired) casey stoner, something of which you would seem to  approve. 

To regress to wosiworld logic, I agree with you that we were not debating in the latter part of this thread; it is actually wise for you not to  debate, you are palpably not very  good at it.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

that is as may be

brutale r, but he won't get paid even a small fraction of 20 million a year if he reaches the pinnacle (such as it is ) of V8 supercar racing, let alone in the feeder series.

I have to say I find it demeaning for him  to race in V8 supercars, particularly  in comparison with premier class motogp.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

What is wrong with you lot....?

Stoner is gone! Get over it. This is a crap rumour/bull shit story and some of you fellas on here are going spastic! He was mega on a bike, the most successful and awesome rider to watch in his day, but he's hung his leather up and changed into a Nomex suit. Good on him if that's what he wants. I doubt he was running scared from Dani, Lorenzo or Rossi, maybe he just had had enough of the lack of direction and was fed up. Plus the fact that injuries or even the thought of death might have put the shivers up his spine. So what, he's a young family to look after and even if HRC offered him the largest contract in MotoGP history's of him to stay riding with them, means he's a lad with morals who puts his family first. Is that such a bad thing? It's too easy to continue what you do rather than bin it and start again. Good on him and if he wants to turn up and ride a race or two, who are we to stop him? There have been plenty of blokes throughout the years who've done the same on full factory bikes, so why should the rules change for Stoner? As for being a whinging twat, yeah, I agree and probably was a real arsehole to get along with if things are'nt going his way, but I bet most professional, top flight sports people are. It's what makes them as fast and as focused as they are. Rossi did the same when Lorenzo turned up and was a threat. He boxed himself in is garage so the 'other side' of the team could peek at his data!!? Toys out of the pram? We've all done it, even the fella in yellow!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Forget about the price tag..

You don't get it DF do ya?

We don't give a toss that you've swallowed a dictionary & like to boast how well qualified you are, as if it gives you some sort of imaginary moral high ground that lends weight to your opinion.

It's a bike racing forum..that's the common denominator.

Most of us ride a bike for the sense of freedom it allows..to escape the rules & mundane snobby dictates you seem to hold dear and figure should automatically allow a better view from that perch higher up the pecking order. 

It's all about the common touch..not the bling, cha-ching-cha-ching penis extending.

You're the worst type of biker immanigable..although I have my doubts you even own one.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices