Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

nice rossi pic you have up simon cowell

talking about guys having sex is disturbing, to even have those thoughts cross your mind is unacceptable, therefore your gay and dont deserve a response from me. bye homo =)

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

caseyisgod

Any chance of a tea bagging with your one re, aining bollock......u can't respond dumbo...that's why....when your presented with the facts u don't like it

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

im not sure if this homo is talking to me or not, he probably isnt

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

I can smell

Shit and soap.......yep it's goner

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

CasyIgo

"that used to be rossi's posts getting all the "interest" (hate from you guys) now the rolls switched around you dont like it."

I have no problem with it... you can hate anyone you like, it's irrationality I'll show people up for. Fact is Stoner's still getting all the attention... haters or lovers... & he's left the sport... far from disliking it I find it amusing.

:smile

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

i think a rider would rather his attention to be love and not hate, after all thats one of his biggest complains the negative attitude towards him. so i dont think he'd agree with you on it being a good thing. sorry to break your spirits.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

its irrelevant what your saying anyway its a no brainer that rossi more fans, hes an icon. stoner has about 2 and a half fans and they all live in phillip island.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

its irrelevant what your saying anyway its a no brainer that rossi more fans, hes an icon. stoner has about 2 and a half fans and they all live in phillip island.

Well done, straight out of the playground with that one

Yes, Rossi has got a massive fan base, most of whom began hating Stoner because he had the beating of Rossi - that switched to Lorenzo in 2010 who had his race wins and title 'devauled' by the same people who once again couldn't accept that Rossi could be beaten on equal terms

See the pattern

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

so predictable

bulto you really need your head examined.You have an obsession with anyone who says anything good about Rossi.
The facts are that Rossi has 9 titles and is still going strong.His fan base is huge and yes a minority dislike Stoner.
Stoner has 2 titles and has hung his leathers up.
His fanbase is relatively small compared to Rossi's and yes most are probably in Ozz.
There are also a few Stoner fans that dislike Rossi including yourself.
Talking about patterns just look back at all your posts.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Predictable indeed, if you took your blinkers off and obsession with picking up on everything I say as anti-Rossi, you might realise that Rossi wasn't the subject, his more rabid element of fans were. Have you forgotten or do you choose to overlook how some tried to devalue Lorenzo's 2010 achievements through refusal to accept he was faster

There are those who appreciate Rossi for the gifted rider he is, there are those who bought into the public image he created. The man is no fool but a huge element of the latter are.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices