Skip to content

Discuss This Will Rossi win the championship? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Will Rossi win the championship?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Will Rossi win the championship?

Valentino Rossi made an impressive return to Yamaha at the Sepang test in Malaysia last week, but will he win the Championship? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Will Rossi win the championship?

If he does, there's a well polished Doc Marten ready to kick the crap out of my nutsack!

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Sure

He's in with a great chance. He only has to fend off Dani and George. Ducati are a non event. Marquez is a rookie. 1 vs 2 potentially. Mind you, I favour the Spaniards.. 3 vs 1. Sepang 2 will tell another story. Rossi 'owns' the circuit statistically. . Flattering stuff that M1 return.

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Well........

......Get bootin then paceycasey, cause your nuts are in for one hell of a kicking

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Im surprised at the vote so far considering the flak rossi get's on here.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

The odds are

4/1 for Rossi

5/1 Marquez

i have £10 on each of them!

i think either of them have as much chance as Pedrosa/ Lorenzo!

its got to be better than the paint drying exercise of last year anyway

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

who knows?

He'll win a few races but the championship not so sure? Pedrosa is looking stronger than ever, lorenzo has matured into one of the most consistent riders I remember, marquez is fast, fast, fast and Rossi doesn't have the aura he once did, even cruthlow looks like he'll be regularly hassling the venerable doctor. No respect for their elders these young'uns. Theres a lot of competition and none of them are scared of a scrap. Its a long season, who will prevail? No idea TBH just hope it's a fight from start to finish. Who knows maybe the Duc will get sorted second half and throw a spanner in the Japanese works? Will stoners rumoured wild cards take valuable points away from a contender or will injury decide the outcome? FFS MCN whats the point in these polls? The point of sport is its unpredictable, thats why its exciting. I think I've covered all the even handed coments, platitudes and sporting sentiment. Therfore let the rossi vs stoner flame war commence. FYI: my money's on Pedrosa

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

He's on a very decent bike this year so will at least be in with a good chance. He'll no doubt win races. Dani and Jorge are in their absolute prime statistically so they should really be one and two. The Honda is probably the better bike at the mo and Marquez is on a mission to make an impression straight away - but he will mae some mistakes which could affect his campaign (hope he doesn't injure anyone else tho!).

VR top 3 if not winning. 

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Its

quite an eye opener. By that I mean the 6% who think Rossi has absolutely no chance. This is in my opinion crazy. Of course he has a chance. A very good chance.

I don`t really get Nostro`s thinking that Rossi has no chance of winning in a fair fight, although I respect his firm conviction and belief. 
I reckon he has a decent chance of a few wins. 

Rossi. Not Nostro. :smile

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

He could win

Im with racingfan99 on this.I don't think he will win but Im not ruling it out.I think he will be back on form now he has ditched the disaster they call the Ducati.I don't think Rossi was responsible for Ducati's failure but he did reap what he sowed regards his treatment of Lorenzo.

Rossi will be a force to be reckoned with this year on the Yamaha but I think it will be either Jorge or Dani this year with Rossi in 3rd.Good luck to him,I don't want him to beat Lorenzo but if he does beat him fair n square then fair play to him & well done.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Anyone know of a bookmaker offering odds,I'm in that 6% and happy to put a few bob on it,win maybe if the others fall off,but a championship yea if all the others have broken legs otherwise not a snoballs chance in hell,he'll be happy just riding a decent bike,while he's been faffing with that Ducati the game has moved on.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle