Skip to content

Discuss This Will Rossi win the championship? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Will Rossi win the championship?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Will Rossi win the championship?

Valentino Rossi made an impressive return to Yamaha at the Sepang test in Malaysia last week, but will he win the Championship? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

He could win.

This is a tough season to call. The form rider is Pedrosa, the odds are with Lorenzo and then you have Rossi who has the pedigree and the history. Throw Marquez into the mix and it's a tough one to call, particularly when you consider his recent test form. My money and support would be with Pedrosa, but it's a foolish man to disregard the others...

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Very

well put CHR. Bang on.

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

No he won't.

Lorenzo put so much pressure on him last time he crumbled. He hated the situation so much he jumped to Ducati. That pressure has not gone away, Lorenzo will fight like hell to hang on to the title of Champion rather than lose it a second time, and this season I see more contenders. Better to see him on the Yamaha again. Great for the series and us viewers.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

hugetwat

U don't get it really do you?.......to get on the two top bikes gives u a much better chance of winning the title than winning a single race on the ducati.....buy hey your such a thick cunt you didn't understand my point.....cheers

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Rossi

You can never rule out Rossi. He is still hungry for it. With no Casey that is one less person to worry about.

Pedrosa and Lorenzo will take some beating. I think it will be an interesting year.

Ben Spies not being on a Factory Yamaha must also be a relief to Rossi as many have said for years that he is / was a title contender.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

simoncbr1000rr

You have the nerve to write the 'C' word on a public forum and call someone thick, and yet it is YOU who doesn't know the dfiference between 'your' and 'you're'!

ROTFLMFAO!!

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

blue

Normally don't use that alot but felt it apt.....just check spelling for me,I rushed the last one.....by the way this is how u spell.....difference...cheers

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

ps

Lmfao as well

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Brian

"He could win" my flucking arse haha ''     Your flucking arse is up for it then ?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Dandylion..

I'm only a smack head to relieve me of the pain from dullards like you..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle