Skip to content

Discuss This Triumph goes to India with Prime Minister David Cameron General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Triumph goes to India with Prime Minister David Cameron

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Triumph goes to India with Prime Minister David Cameron

Triumph Motorcycles has been invited to send representatives as part of a small delegation to India with Prime Minister David Cameron on a trade mission. The visit by Triumph follows confirmation by the Leicestershire-based manufacturer that it has secured a 30-acre plot of land in the state of Karnataka with the intention of establishing a manufacturing base for motorcycles to be...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 February 2013 09:49)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Peakrider2012

Feb 13

Triumph in India?

I suppose the Tiger will be the biggest seller.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

I thought they already made their own Tigers?

Reply to this Topic
offordc

Nov 05

offordc says:

Small

I hope Triumph have plenty of small cc bikes on the plans, especially if they plan to export to Sri Lanka, around 90% of the bikes on the road are around 125cc, there are many many thousands though, we were told that even the Police bikes are only 250's!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Exporting Bikes

And Politicians to India sounds good to me.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Tiger Cub?

It's about time the Triumph Tiger Cub was resurrected. There doesn't seem room for it in Triumph's present range of machines, maybe a foray into the Indian market will bring this about.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Off to curry favour?

Dear Triumph, please do not screw it up by trying to do too much too soon with too little.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

So how much is it costing us TAXPAYERS to send Tory boy off on a jolly? I really hope he gets an attack of delhi belly, so he has an idea of how it feels of how much he gives me the shits. Overprivileged little ponce. Go to Pakistan while you're in the area, I'm sure the Taliban could find a use for that huuuuge forehead of yours, involving a sniper........  

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sorry to hijack a bike article, but the little c**t really does make my shit itch. And that fucking nodding dog sidekick of his, Clegg. Pointless twats, the pair of them.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sorry to hijack a bike article, but the little c**t really does make my shit itch. And that fucking nodding dog sidekick of his, Clegg. Pointless twats, the pair of them.

Reply to this Topic
Aajkz

Feb 10

Aajkz says:

Billysollocks

Clearly billysollocks hasn't the foggiest clue about anything remotely political. Go back to your cave, moan about immigrants and how 'they're stealing our jobs and taking all our money with benefits'.

It's hardly a bad thing showcasing UK exports to a potentially huge market, and trade will further boost the economy.

Oh, and Pakistan isn't run by the Taliban.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices