Skip to content

Discuss This My son the criminal General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > My son the criminal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

jess jephcott  says:

My son the criminal

An interesting situation is developing in our lives at the moment - I would welcome comment about it. Last June, my 17-year-old son went to a local supermarket on his motorcycle to use the cash machine. Whilst in the car park he was hit by a car, knocked off and injured. It turned out that the driver of the car was a family friend. She got out,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 February 2013 11:39)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Never ever trust anyone when it comes to accidents, it's all down to money.shes gone home & her other half went nuts & told her to report the accident,but stupid plod never looked beyond the original statement. But all said & done she's probrably lied to the police & again they should have looked at both sides of the story plus most supermarket car parks have CCTV & plod again should have gone and looked at the footage.

Reply to this Topic
brmoore

Jul 10

brmoore says:

This sounds like crap, why would you say something is your fault when its not, why wouldn't you report an accident, why wouldnt you take somebody else paying for your injuries, why wouldnt you make somebody else pay for your bike, why would you admit doing something you didn't...it all sounds bullshit...he even went to court and pleaded guilty, he fudged himself up the rear badly...he's going to have to live with that

im angry he's added stats to bikers being at fault to things they arn't, it's not just his premium that goes up, everyone else that rides his type of bike will too!

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Wow, how dumb can people be.  maybe this lad is lieing about what really happened, sounds very strange to admit something you didn't do.

Reply to this Topic
ob1879

Jul 13

ob1879 says:

I'm afraid no other person is to blame other than your son. Everybody knows it is a legal requirement to exchange details after an accident...fullstop. Whether you are to blame or not you must exchange details or report the accident to the police as soon as practicable otherwise you are failing to report an accident and are liable to be reported for summons. The police have done exactly the right thing in this case and the law abiding female motorist has done exactly the right thing.

With regards to pleading guilty for the 'easy way'....I have never heard anything so foolish! Don't be so naïve, I think you need a stern word with your boy....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices