Skip to content

Discuss This No influx of new engineering expertise at Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No influx of new engineering expertise at Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No influx of new engineering expertise at Ducati

New Ducati boss Bernhard Gobmeier says the hiring of a host of new engineering expertise will not be implemented to help the Bologna factory’s recovery in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. Gobmeier has the task of re-building Ducati’s MotoGP project after a disastrous two-year spell with Italian legend Valentino Rossi. The size of that task became apparent earlier this month when the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 February 2013 12:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

or in your time machine

.......it never happened.....I want some wositherapy

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Get help!

I think you need a bit more help than wositherapy son.

Casey will have to live with the knowledge that in their last ever head to head, Rossi did him and did him proper style. No excuses..you saw how much traction and grunt the RCV had. You saw how much ground Val made up on the brakes.

Who you batting for this year Pal btw..apart from the uphill gardeners team at the Pink Flamingo? 

And doohanfan..you just don't get it Sunshine do you?

Casey Stoner had time off mid-season with an undiagnosed illness, NOT because he smacked himself up in battle or fell off a bike while training.

10 weeks off without a sicknote during which time he was well enough to drive 4000kms and go Barramundi game fishing. I'd have sacked him on the spot when he turned up, STILL undiagnosed.

This is the very essence of why people take the piss..he's supposed to be a rock hard, cool as fk motorbike racer who jumps off his death-bed to laugh in the face of pain, NOT a shirt lifting barman at Simons favourite drinking establishment..AND that's not all. He's a fkin Australian..who as a nation pride themselves on their machismo. Tough as hob-nailed boots.

And, as a Pom..I find it absolutely fkin hilarious. HAA-hahaha.

That blokes like you try and defend him and compare it to poper broken bone bike smash injuries, shows you up for the lilly livered luvvies you are. It's a national disgrace. You're not real bikers and you ought to be fkin ashamed of yourselves.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

Personally I think Ducati need a bigger budget t break the link finally between the production bike & the MotoGP bike. A bigger machine shop to produce struff more quickly & german focus. Audi will not be beaten at this. They have bought Ducati to trump BMW and so the stakes for them are high.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

so why wosi

with a more problematic and less  competitive bike in 2010 and frequent crashes did stoner not succumb similarly to whatever absurd amateur psychiatric diagnosis you care to make?.

I'll let you into a little insiders secret wosi. There are medical problems other than orthopaedic ones. Hell, they even have surgeons who are not orthopaedic surgeons to deal with non orthopaedic surgical problems, and a whole category of doctors called physicians trained in internal medicine. Perhaps laughably, there are professional bodies for such doctors, called the Royal College of Physicians in old blighty, and the Royal Australasian College of Physicians in Australia (not so sure about the Royal bit in regard to the latter myself), and there seem to be enough people even in the UK with wimpy non-orthopaedic problems to keep the fellows of these colleges in employment.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

lol pmsl

......i never thought it would happen but it looks like pedrosa grew some balls from the middle of last season and if he can get a good start to the season for a change he looks pretty formidable.....so I'll drop my cock in the ring and say pedrosa......rossi and lorenzo may trip each other up, unless they have a handbag tiff first......I can see marquez is fearless like lorenzo was in his first season, hopefully he won't keep launching himself into space.....who u think?

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

ps

Somebody I know has a lactose intoletance.....when it struck they were lifeless for 6 months (just wanted to sleep all the time) until trying several diets over the months sorted it out....

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

So explain to me how he was well enough to drive half way across a continent to go and fight big fish while Kallio was subbing for him?

Explain why the best medical minds Ducati could afford in America & Europe, failed to find anything wrong and it was his local Doc back in Aus who signed him off AFTER he went back to work? 

The bloke was pulling a sickie cos his head was a shed..he just didn't fancy it.

He bottled it..just like he did when he quit for good without good reason.

You soft cock pussies make me sick..You'd rather jump in the same fkin boat and make yourselves look like fairies than admit Stoner was out of order and deserved the bollocking he got from Marlboro.

Oh poor Casey..Ducati got what was coming because they didn't believe him.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

thinking about that....

I think rossi has had one for the past 2 yrs but couldn't stop swallowing his mates manfat.....that would explain his performance...he probably fell asleep on the bike

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

wositherapy

.........here endeth the lesson.....what about your tip?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

not noted for their sentimentality

Honda rather seem to have believed him though wosi.

Orthopaedic surgeons not diagnosing a non-orthopaedic problem ? Who would have thunk it. Someone with an illness seeking his own medical advice? Outrageous.  Marlboro failing to recognise a medical problem? Unprecedented.

And no matter how much you bait me I won't respond in kind, despite being rather well qualified to do so in this particular matter.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices