Skip to content

Discuss This Lowes sets the bar high in final day of testing World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Lowes sets the bar high in final day of testing

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Lowes sets the bar high in final day of testing

Sam Lowes picked up where he left off on the opening day of testing to secure top spot at the end of the final day. The Yakhnich Motorsport Yamaha rider slashed a massive 0.443 seconds off his day one best to finish ahead of multiple world champion Kenan Sofuoglu on his Mahi Racing Team India Kawasaki. Sofuoglu ended the day just...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 February 2013 13:42)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Don't get excited....

Sofu will probably wipe the floor with these fools. This championship has turned into a very unfunny joke. Waste of time and energy... Sam (who I like) should be sacking his manager for signing him up for this rubbish series. Super expensive 600's ridden mostly by 3rd rate club racers from the eastern block countries. The fact that Crutchlow made it from here to Moto GP successfully is astonishing and probably unrepeatable. Much respect to Cal and co. but this championship was a joke even when he won it! Cal should probably consider deleting it from his CV.... I would if I was a rider of his stature. WSBK is pretty cool, combative and exciting now. WSS used to own the show back in Foggy days but it has been well and truly rubbish for years now.... I am sick of it. Dorna needs to bin it as Moto 2 is the real battle ground for 600's.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices