Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN February 20th: New Tiger Sport Rules the Road General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN February 20th: New Tiger Sport Rules the Road

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New MCN February 20th: New Tiger Sport Rules the Road

In this week's MCN, out February 20th, we have a world-exclusive first test of the new Triumph Tiger Sport We have a free pull-out guide to the 2013 World Superbike Championship, which kicks off this weekend. Also this week: Triumph's new Daytona 675 tested against the old model, Norton's new street scrambler, and used CBR600s from only £2k. In sport: All the latest from...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 February 2013 16:02)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Triumph

I thought what MCN were trying to say was that the new Tiger is aimed at real road riding - ie it's a practical ROAD bike that's suited to british roads.

yep MCN rated the beemers over the new Trophy in the group test a few weeks ago - only just though. I'd still take the Triumph because it won't break down and the fact it's a bit less sporty than the beemer wouldn't bother me.

re the 675 Tiger / Trophy question - I wouldn't be surprised if Triumph produce this, judging by the amount of new models coming out of Hinkley recently - I'd buy one if I had the cash.

Ta,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

1350cc six?

That sounds pretty boring. Triumph should build a bike with a supercharged 600cc V-12 that revs to 25,000 rpm.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices