You are in... Forums > General > General > I always could attract dogs

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I always could attract dogs

I did it again today :biggrin: we took our morning walk to Altea and back, there was a small dog running around in the road panicked as hell. People were trying to catch him with no success but he came to me bless him. I picked him up stuffed him under my arm and we went looking for where he lived. A Spanish guy pointed us in the right direction, poor little thing was shaking like a leaf, we got to where we thought he lived and he setlled, I put him down and he made a bee line for some houses --- home !

Good deed done I feel good now :smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 February 2013 10:43)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

well good for you, that was nice.

I tend to attract cats, the 2 that live in my house came to me as strays that no fooker wanted and I love em to bits. there are a number of others that visit on an almost daily basis  and I always put food out for them and there's nice warm beds for them in my greenhouse and shed for those cold frosty nights. Round where I live I'm known as the 'cast woman' and anyone who's moggy has gone missing will often call on me first to see if I've recently taken in a new lodger. 

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

sprag

I think of you as the 'goldie woman' :biggrin: my eldest daughter has my trait with animals hence she worked for the RSPCA for years and then the Cats Protection League. She's now working for the Blue Cross, cat women she is too ! there's hardly a week that shes' not hand rearing kittens in the house.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I

Tend to attract nutters,some where on my body there's an invisible nutter magnet.If i was stood in a room with 2000 people and one nutter the nutter would make a beeline straight for me...   :wacko:

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

High there...

......aehewitt, someone mention nutters?.....ah it's alright i have been nuts for years now.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Years ago

when I used to go out on the waz with mates if there was poof in a pub --- ZIP ! like captain feckin velco they'd be attracted to me and me in my naiveity wouldn't realize for ages that some guy talking to me was actually hitting on me :wacko: my mates would though and be pissing themselves when the penny dropped. Apparently it's the shaved head biker look that does it, then, when I used to go out with my mate Barry who also shaves his bonce we were asked more than once if we were an item ! he used to go ballistic :lol: if I played up to it  he'd threaten to "fuckin kill you ya twat" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

canines

One for you Vulc,

http://www.flixxy.com/dog-show.htm

rescue dogs i think.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Brilliant jaffa

the amount of faith the dogs have in the guy mans best friend indeed.

Reply to this Topic
DrFutura

Apr 07

DrFutura says:

If you are a big softie for dogs

check out an Australian film called Red Dog. It is funny, honest (I like that about Aussies, no crap) and a bit sentimental too. I picked it up for two quid in the Morrisons cheap bin.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Dr can't watch it if its sad

:upset:, mans best friend and mine too, although my big girl is poorly at the min.  Waiting for blood test results today.

Well done Vulc, the amount of dogs I've had to re patriate to their owners.

Trouble is unless you know the woods pretty well and the dog goes there regularly then it's ok, but I find a lot of people come on the occasional sunday then everyone gets lost.

I usually tell them to head up hill and keep going even though it might seem they are going backwards, that normally gets them and the dog back dafely.

You can normally tell them as they have Hunters on with no mud on them:wacko:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle