Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

theantsta

Feb 13

theantsta says:

new rider

hi all

after 6 years driving a car i have decided to try bikes instead i had a 125 years ago but got bored ( maybe because wasnt fast enough) :) i want to get backinto it but dont know the best road to take should i do CBT and then individual lessons or should i try an intensive week corse and get it out the way and after i pass should i start small ( 125 small) or jus go for the big guns get a cheapish 650 jump inthe deep end :D any advice will be great thanks

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 February 2013 14:15)

Post a message in Riding Skills

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tc330

Mar 11

tc330 says:

Welcome

Go for DAS course. Like you say, 125 are too slow, and you'll learn on bikes similar to those you might buy post test, i.e. Kawasaki ER6 or Yamaha XJ6 :wink:

Reply to this Topic
theantsta

Feb 13

theantsta says:

thanks

thanks i kind of like the look of the SV650 honda cbr600 or maybe a bandit :D still unsure not really going to spend alot for first bike as il prob drop it :)

Reply to this Topic
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

recommend

an ER6F , had mine 8 months and love it , fast enough and easy to ride  , go for lessons and do the full test , if its not for you you will know after a days lessons

Reply to this Topic
theantsta

Feb 13

theantsta says:

yea i do tend to pick skills up pretty fast took me week ana half for my C and C + E licenses so shudnt take me to long

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle