Skip to content

Discuss This See the London Motorcycle Show on TV General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > See the London Motorcycle Show on TV

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

See the London Motorcycle Show on TV

This week's new edition of the Bike World television programme is brought to you from the MCN London Motorcycle Show at ExCeL, where the Bike World team take a first look at the new Triumph Tiger Sport and get the lowdown on the BMW HP4 with MCN's Senior Road Tester, Michael Neeves. Bike World presenter Suzy also chats with the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 February 2013 09:03)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pmeiss

Jan 12

pmeiss says:

Do Not Watch, Why:

I was at the show, I would advise not to bother. Live it was utter shaait, I cannot imagine watching this "recycled editing" is going to make me feel less painful about wasting time and money going... I wonder if they will highlight the guys with the "Magic Chamois" or that guy with the special drill bits for wood, or the heaps of "odd bins" with gloves at "show only" prices... Maybe they will focus on why the helmets and boots on sale were actually more expensive, than going to a local bike shop?

Reply to this Topic
Steve09R1

Dec 09

Steve09R1 says:

Did you go to the same show mate?

£16 and free entry for my kids ain't bad at all! The cinema coast double that these days!

all the new bikes (except cheapskates Suzuki)

free stuntshow,

talks in all the zones,

and I got a cheap Shoei

Did you go to the same show mate?

(Could do with more totty though!)

Reply to this Topic
pmeiss

Jan 12

pmeiss says:

Same show, £20...

Steve09R1, yup same show, don't know how you got a £16 ticket, because including the admin fee, you should have paid closer to £17.50... :) With kids, it could have been a good day out. As an actual biker, this show sucked balls! The stunt show, was not a stunt show, one of your kids could have done that course. I built bigger ramps for my BMX when I was about 10, and got allot more "air" and stunts done at less speed. You can get cheap Shoei's anywhere, if you want something decent XR1100 etc, cheaper "outside." CANNOT however fault you on the comment "more Totty" That must be the biggest loss since Lehman's went under...

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

bike world

What happened to bike world last night , I tuned into motors on sky and it was'nt there?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices