Skip to content

Discuss This My motorcycle fleet is... General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > My motorcycle fleet is...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

My motorcycle fleet is...

How many bikes is too many bikes? Have you just got your trusty all-rounder that's capable of everything, something like a CBR600F? Or do you keep an everyday bike and a trackday tool? Or is more always better; have you a bigger fleet?  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 February 2013 10:32)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Just my Tiger 800 (which is always parked on my hydraulic workbench to save room, best thing ever, saves crawling around on the floor) and the wifes Bonny T100 which I class as my second bike coz I seem to ride it more than her! I'd love to restore something but with only a single garage and wanting room to move around, theres just not enough room. Now if my lottery numbers come up, I'll be looking for a 4 car sized garage and workshop with a nice house on the side! Got to get your priorities right!!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Er, officially three that management knows about, the others are in, shall we say, "secure storage" with a very good mate who is the epitome of discretion..........

Reply to this Topic
jhandley

Aug 10

jhandley says:

My "most balanced" garage had a Tiger Cub (basket case project bike), an Aprillai Pegasso Trail (all year round commuter) and a Triumph 955i Daytona (for pure, selfish fun).  Today I have an MV 1000 (for reminding myself I am still alive/scaring myself to death) and a Triumph 1050 Sprint (for.... well everything else).  What was I supposed to do with a redundancy payment?  Put it aside for a rainy day?  Naaa.

Reply to this Topic
Boxer12

Jan 13

Boxer12 says:

TWO

Bmw gsa and Honda Deauville 700 but if I could I'd buy a K1600gt too!

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

Scooters

If i could only keep 1 out of my Sports Tourer, Naked, Cruiser & ex Tourer collection it would be the Tmax no question.

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Stupid Question!

Who in their right mind wouldn't want a garage full of motorcycles if they had the cash? Even one for every day of the week would be nice. I've just got the two now and one of them is buggered needing a lot of TLC but if I had the cash I'd be a collectomaniac!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

TomRR...

It was your bloody fault mate, I read your Profile and saw that you had a S1000r, a Triton, a Ducati 748 and a God like Elsie ffs. So I Thought I'll have a bit of that !!!!! Me Busa's getting a bit tired now 44000 miles and half a ton of Salt encrusted rust but I can't get rid, so a new bike beckons.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Slow Learner

My fat girlfriend was great.

Why sit on a rickety old stool when you can sink into a sofa?

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Snev!

Your bike is barely run in. I know a guy who, last time I saw him had over 115,000 on his Busa and he's 77! Chuck a bucket of hot water over it to wash the salt off and carry on, summers on the way!

Reply to this Topic
Fomancu

Jul 08

Fomancu says:

My garage

will be blessed with a new addition...Honda MSX125......in matching colours to its current occupants...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices