Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding pleased with progress in Jerez Moto2 test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding pleased with progress in Jerez Moto2 test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding pleased with progress in Jerez Moto2 test

Scott Redding left this week’s weather-hit Jerez Moto2 test full of confidence after an impressive performance in wet and dry conditions. The British rider was third quickest on the only dry day of the test and impressively fast inside the top six in wet conditions that dominated the first and opening day of the second pre-season test session. The Marc VDS Racing...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 February 2013 12:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

3rd overall and 3 tenths off the pace. A truly terrible showing from redding. Remind me again Rev how did Dovi go at Sepang? I can't quite remember. Dovi dreams of being half a second off the pace.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

correction

*5 tenths* sorry.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

By that logic how many pies must Dovi have been eating? A metric fucktonne by my calculations

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

moving on..........

Have a cracking season Scott. Great to have a Brit at the pointy end

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Scott will doubtlees be fighting with Espargo for wins and perhaps a championship this year. Where's your boy Dovi going to be? Fighting with a different Espargo for 10th? Must be an awful lot of pies in Ducati's hospitaly area. Quite right about Rossi though I did notice he'd gotten rather portly during the last two seasons but he seems to have lost some weight since going back to Yamaha. Dovi though? Two seconds off the pace? He looked like an obese Elvis impersonater waddling around the paddock in his leathers, fat pie eating git. You said it yourself eat a lot of pies-go very slowly.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Brianthelamb

C'mon Rev, stay off the hooch, you're loosing your grip, when are you going to put your new avatar up, c'mon another Dick Emery character, 'you are awful, but I like you'.  

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

best bike

im sure it was marquez's package that should get that award form last year,it that snot his ride now is it!!!! doh. nothing to do with natural weight if the bike not as good. be faster than you on a scooter dopey.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

dovi is slower

brian you have been busted as the rev aka the sheep shagger, who dreams of having a welsh world champion on 2 wheels at world level i may add, go cash your dole and pay for your drugs dont steal them so you can waste your money on another phone or tablet to stay on here all day brainwashing yourself that dovi will win on a ducati.

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

Fat?

There's more meat on a butchers shoe. Lad can't help it is he's just physically bigger than these spanish whippets.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Would that be the same pie boy rule Dovi is benefiting from this year? Poor old pedrosa and marquez have got to lug around an extra 3 kilograms just to give your boy a chance.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices