Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Phillip Island: Checa answers critics with Superpole victory World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Phillip Island: Checa answers critics with Superpole victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

WSB Phillip Island: Checa answers critics with Superpole victory

Alstare Ducati rider Carlos Checa went some way to answering the critics of the new Panigale superbike by putting it on pole for the opening round of the 2013 World Superbike Championship. The UK riders showed their form earlier in Superpole, with Tom Sykes topping Superpole 1 and Eugene topping SP2, before Laverty eventually finished second to the veteran Spaniard as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 February 2013 05:48)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

That's an ominous shot to everyone, ithought the panigale was supposed to be crap.

just goes to show how many clever people are really dumb ass no nothings

Reply to this Topic
PhilHolm

Jun 08

PhilHolm says:

wsb silverstone

Can anyone tell me if the World Superbikes at Silverstone has been canceled, need to know as I have it booked? over in N.I.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices