Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Phillip Island: Laverty takes race 2 win as Aprilia dominant Down Under World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Phillip Island: Laverty takes race 2 win as Aprilia dominant Down Under

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

WSB Phillip Island: Laverty takes race 2 win as Aprilia dominant Down Under

Aprilia finished off a weekend of dominance Down Under with Eugene Laverty taking the race two win at Phillip Island from teammate Sylvain Guintoli. Laverty led at the end of the first lap, as he did in race 1, but with four laps gone Guintoli took the lead. He led until the closing stages, when Laverty, despite briefly falling back to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 February 2013 05:25)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dessp2

Jan 04

dessp2 says:

Seven weeks

Till the next one, what's that all about? One thing is for sure, with Checa and Baz in my fantasy road race team I have'nt done too well out of this one. Great racing though and glad Checa is okay.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

TV in USA

Can anyone can help me find streaming or archived streaming of WSB here in the US? WSB moved from SpeedTV to the Al Jazeera channel BeInSports and a lot of us don't have that channel (certainly not the English language one which carries WSB). I can't think that the bike manufacturers are too happy. Their biggest market for sports bikes (California alone is bigger than UK) is effectively cut off from the series. Dorna has buried this sport here.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

cthwaites

I subscribe to Eurosport Player  , not sure if you can get it in USA , it costs me £1.99 per month which is nothing really , rewind , pause , archive , the lot .You could try it

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Eurosport Player

just watched the full WSB & WSS on the player, streaming good quality pics and coverage, got to be a bargain at £2.99 per month, you can try a test pic to see if you can receive it ok before you subscribe, and for me it will be the only way I shall watch MotoGP, next year if the BBC loose the rights, as I'm not getting ripped off by Sky. 

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Well done Eugene. Tom's just getting into his groove. Gonna be a great season - and after what happened to Sylvain last year, thoroughly pleased for the Frenchman (incidentally, a very nice fela)...oh, and Chaz had a great debut.

Reply to this Topic
hoekom

Oct 06

hoekom says:

TV in the USA

I do not know whether bein sport http://www.beinsport.tv/ has concluded their deal with Dorna for WorldSBK or not but this might work for you depending on you cable provider. Here is the URL from the AsphaltandRubber blog http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/racing/world-superbike-televised-usa-afterallbut-bein-sport-channel/

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

cthwaites

BeInSports had fantastic coverage - far better than Speed. Same guys doing the coverage - Jonathan Green and Steve Martin. But they had flag to flag racing - no stupid commercials breaking up the racing. The showed the post race press conference and also showed WSS flag to flag with the presser for that as well. I have Directv. I think the station is also on Dish and some others. Not as much coverage as Speed though.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

coverage?

In the UK can we watch WSBK without having to subscribe to satellite/cable?

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

moto4

Channel 4 have shown highlights the last few years but no news this year.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

ipad

I got the free app from eurosport on the ipad and pay £2.99 a month to get British eurosport 1 and 2 and the bonus channels as well. You need wifi but if you know a pub with wifi when you go out on sunday you can carry on watching it were ever you are. They also show moto gp highlights live moto2 and moto3 and bsb. Cant go wrong. As its internet based I am sure its available internationally as well. Never tried it with 3G but I imagine it will be very pixellated, 4G phones or tablets would be ok though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices