Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Phillip Island: Laverty takes race 2 win as Aprilia dominant Down Under World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Phillip Island: Laverty takes race 2 win as Aprilia dominant Down Under

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

WSB Phillip Island: Laverty takes race 2 win as Aprilia dominant Down Under

Aprilia finished off a weekend of dominance Down Under with Eugene Laverty taking the race two win at Phillip Island from teammate Sylvain Guintoli. Laverty led at the end of the first lap, as he did in race 1, but with four laps gone Guintoli took the lead. He led until the closing stages, when Laverty, despite briefly falling back to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 February 2013 05:25)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Parkway

I must agree with you about Hodgson. After Fogarty he was Britain's top rider between 2000-2003. After that Toseland was the man.

It is a shame that Hodgson didn't continue in WSBK.

Don't get Leecho started on Hodgson and Walker....

Alan Carter should have been a muti world champion. He really was that good and no lesser man then Niall Mackenzie really rated him, and he was some rider.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

RobTZ

Yes siree,Alan Carter was one of the most gifted riders this countrys ever produced,still brings a tear to my eye when I remember him at the Silverstone GP in the pissing rain!!

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Leecho is a Jerk....

Yer a Big Fuckin Jerk Mate.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Hes spanish and he rides for Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

JERK

iv been called worse, have another go:lol:.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

parkway

deep down you know jt had a bit of luck with his 2 championships, 2004 no one to beat, 2007 bayliss fell at donnington and was never right for the rest of the season, bayliss with one ball bag was not the same rider.

Reply to this Topic
DLman123

Feb 11

DLman123 says:

The end is nigh

What a great result for Aprilia, such power, such handling they were sublime. Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for the Japanese makes with only one in the top six.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Leecho

Oh Yeah,..what about Haga and Corser on full works Yamaha R1s,every muppet knows they were the best bikes that season...fuck me,he had a lot of luck that season!

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Pity Siverstones off ?

(we will only get one chance to see our boys this year with Silverstone almost certain to be scrapped when you think India will probably not happen and brono is all but cancelled Dorna have started the WSB cull ??)

Silverstone state poor ticket sales as a reason for wanting to pull out ?

i love wsb but the reason people don't buy advance tickets is because of the crap Pirelli tyres ? Because if it rains they cant produce a wet race tyre that will last a race and at Silverstone if it rains the race will be cancelled 100% guaranteed and the fans get no refund or credit voucher , i went to the Monza debacle and i will not go there again also i love Assen but with the chance of rain i wont spend £50 od quid on a advance ticket then not see a full or maybe no race ?? just buy on the day if its fine

Pirelli could not even produce a supersport tyre that could last 15 laps at Phillip Island NOT A SUPERBIKE TYRE !! A 600 SUPERSPORT TYRE ? for gods sake

when will promoters get the message if you rip of us fans we wont come ? full stop

Palmer and MSV has got it sorted as he give's a refund if the meeting is cancelled and we go back time after time confident that we will not be ripped off

so enjoy WSB while you can as it is not going to be about for many more seasons

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices