Skip to content

General Couple denied double room? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Couple denied double room?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Couple denied double room?

To be fair, if you were the Hotel receptionist and it was your wife who had the job of laundering the bed sheets, how would you react?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21566002

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 February 2013 10:30)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

In all honesty

I was a little disturbed when I read the story - that guy in the photo looks like he's about 13, and I reckon if I'd been on the desk of that hotel that night I'd have been a bit "surprised" they were planning on sharing a bed - I reckon he was more concerned he was getting a rent boy infiltrating the room , maybe even been more worried about paedo activity too

Reply to this Topic
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

Kris

not refering to this thread but just in general, i cant be arsed to trawl thru every thread but it seems every time Kam posts summat then you start ripping into him ?

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

albert

its all from the long distant past, the sneering,the iam better than you scumbagattitude, based on mr fester knowing better than everyone else, whether you are right or wrong fester knows best, yet he can post virtually anything without censure, having close ties with moderators also phone numbers for said moderators to beat alledged scumbags to the draw, take a look back at recent posts he jumps on without firstly reading the whole post and condemns for homophobia, yet the post was in fact asking how can a man be named as a childs mother?the list and timescale is over years and not just by the odd few, i know quite a few who simply will not come onto this forum because of his high handed attitude, and a few who are still around but have suffered from his brutal replies, . suffered ridicule from his band of blind followers and although i would like to name them its not my style to open up old wounds, no doubt he will be on defending himself but believe half you see or hear, all is not what it seems.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

babyrocket: homebrew (cont.)

We're both well, thanks for asking mate!   Trust you're in fine form too.   You're certainly not wrong that boozing doesn't do you much good, and to be honest it can be a bit habit forming.

Got some jasmine and green tea here - might be an idea to drink a gallon or so of that over the coarse of an evening instead, for a change.  See if that restores the gut somewhat to its youthful form.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

phil

fine form indeed, as for jasmine tea, far too yellowy for my taste, much prefer the good old yorkshire variety of tea, and although now feeling the advancing years i also find playing five a side football with a gang of wild teenage lads also keeps one in good trim shape, although the purple face and sweat stained t shirt causes much ribaldry from the young lads, questions like are you ok mr, are frequent but i take it in good spirit im now back into 33 inch waist jeans and feeling better than i did when i was 40 .

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

babyrocket: homebrew (cont.)

The biggest difference for me was quitting the fags,  immediately gained a huge appetite and at the time I thought, screw it, quitting smoking is more important than anything else - can worry about the weight later.

The effects of quitting were amazing - can walk briskly up steep hills without even breathing heavily, can run a hell of a lot better, and air actually seems smoother somehow.  Have run several 1/2 marathons and get in well above average times.   (So does the misses, who usually beats me by a good 10 minutes or so.)

Sense of smell has returned, and a funny thing is I can't take vindaloo curries anymore.   Taste buds have regenerated, so very spicy things are now painfully hot.

But I did substitute the fags with homebrew, thinking WTH - I'll indulge myself for a bit.  That was over three years ago :wacko:

Still, not as bad as some.   My best mate is now a lost cause, determined to drink himself to death on that cheap, filthy "white cider", while living in terrible conditions.  Awfully sad, used to be a hell of a biker too.   Nothing anyone can do, we've all tried.  :upset:

Anyway - good to hear things are well, take care mate.

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

br..

i take it you'll be " sipping earl grey " at middlewich then ?????

never mind cos the good news is if your sober you can fetch the beer back from the bar as i tend to spill half on me way back to the table !!!

but then i give the mrs the spilt pint & tell her it's just my way of looking after her health ???? .. do ya think thats why i dont get a shag that weekend ??? lol

oh & SL are you heading down that way , BSB is on at oulton park that weekend , but chris is just popping down for a chat etc etc , with his good lady wife , if ya fancy it ???

i promise not to talk politics :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

BR

ok pal i'll leave well out of this, i enjoy coming on this forum but i dont anyone personally so i will reserve judgement .

Reply to this Topic
GypsyInk

Jun 12

GypsyInk says:

well now

fucking hell back with wifi, got moved on and gotta ts185 2 fuck the police and farmers off . nice to see a love in with batty boys and all, kiss and make up bitch's lives to short 

see you at confession.

Kristoff you need help

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

pierro

i agree with you, if he didn't have ID with him it would definatley set alarm bells ringing!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices