Skip to content

MORINI New limited edition Moto Morini Scrambler SCRAMBLER 1200

You are in... Forums > MORINI > SCRAMBLER 1200 > New limited edition Moto Morini Scrambler

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New limited edition Moto Morini Scrambler

The latest from Italian firm Moto Morini is this Scrambler special, lavished with goodies and priced at £9394. The Scrambler 1200 Military Green comes with leather saddlebags, slipper clutch and more. Here's what we said when we first rode the Moto Morini Scrambler: "If the idea of a 1187cc, 115bhp V-twin machine with Scrambler clothing and mild off-road capability provokes the madness...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 February 2013 15:20)

Post a message in SCRAMBLER 1200

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Boxer12

Jan 13

Boxer12 says:

wow

What a beautiful bike!!

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Sexy.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

I take it

that hideous Robello thing ain't gonna happen as there is only this scrambler, the standard corsaro and the granpasso on their website now.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

I thought Triumph had the rights to that name at the moment. Don't think this bike will worry Triumph too much anyway, not at this price and with a company that could go bust at any time. Looks ex-army surplus to me!

Reply to this Topic
vanandy

Feb 12

vanandy says:

madness

Looks like manufacturers are jumping into the adventure bike market with no brians.

Sticking knoblies on you road bikes don't make an "off road" bike. Wake up and make something that works. something LIGHT, a big seat and > £5K. knobs.......

A pointless stupid bike

Reply to this Topic
flydnb

Oct 12

flydnb says:

@vanandy

completely agree with you mate.

Reply to this Topic
vanandy

Feb 12

vanandy says:

Madness2

The new bike market is finished, they all seem to be chasing the market and throwing out crap, with no thought of good design or presence. All hoping moron, brainless bikers would pick up the tab.

I'm dieing to buy a good all-round new bike but the eurotwats have dealt a killer blow to good motorcycle design.

I'll keep my old bike and I'll enjoy every minute of using it until the old designers have come back from retirement or have stopped taking the drugs and when it finally pops a cog.... I'll buy another old bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices