Skip to content

Discuss This Save money at Lidl with MCN General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Save money at Lidl with MCN

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Save money at Lidl with MCN

German supermarket chain Lidl are holding another of their budget motorcycling sales starting on the 28th February, and you can save 10% exclusively with MCN! Featured items include a Crivit Sport Flip-Up helmet for £39.99, wind and waterproof gloves and boots, and baselayer tops and trousers designed specifically for bikers. Pick up today's issue of MCN to get your hands on a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 February 2013 16:31)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

but are they any good?

Reply to this Topic
max748

May 12

max748 says:

to the previous comment,

i have the base layer that they had on sale last year, they ARE good! i think i'll go for a new helmet this year :)

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Not Bad

They are pretty good for the price ! as i purchased some thermals last year, very cheap but they work

but wont get the 10% discount as no MCN's deliverd anywhere in our region today ?????

Reply to this Topic
js70062

Jan 13

js70062 says:

not the lid

If you think a £40 flip-up helment is a good idea, you haven't got a head worth saving

Reply to this Topic
DLman123

Feb 11

DLman123 says:

Get your gear on.

All my riding gear over the years has been purchased from Lidl and I have found it to be perfectly good.I have had the misfortune to have been down the road and all the gear has saved me from any serious injury. I binned the helmet because it hit the road, it was not badly deformed or damaged, at £30 I replaced it with another from Lidl. It conforms with all the ECE regulations. In my opinion all the other gear at high prices is a rip off. 

Reply to this Topic
MCN LiamM

Jul 08

MCN LiamM says:

@clarkson2197fsworldcouk

We're not aware of any distribution issues. Could you please let us know where you live and we'll look in to it.

Ta

Reply to this Topic
AHA1

Feb 12

AHA1 says:

Lidl thermals

I've read positive reviews of Lidl thermals in the press so I'm off hunting for a copy of MCN... No way I'd use helmets though. Gloves etc might be a worthwhile compromise if cash was really tight.

Reply to this Topic
bbstrikesagain

Nov 08

1p off...

Voucher not working this morning, scanned okay but gave 1p off instead of 10%!

Reply to this Topic
leoelvis

May 10

leoelvis says:

just bought base layers and gloves and no 10 percent. 1p off here too :-( saying that im well pleased.

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Aldi Also

Cheap gear also at Aldi on the 10th

Linky

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale