Skip to content

General Get WSB back to Brands do yer bit NOW General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Get WSB back to Brands do yer bit NOW

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Get WSB back to Brands do yer bit NOW

I`ve Contacted Motor sports Vision on their website and stated how much us race fans want the World Superbikes back at Brands and how I`m fully happy to pay a good but fair price to see the return of the best race  weekend the Uk has always staged .So C`mon get in touch nows the time .

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 February 2013 20:43)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

good idea.......

nowt to lose..:smile...Wouldn't it be nice if MCN Towers took up the cause........:doubt:

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Sorry but.....

The cost to host a WSB event has increased significantly due to rising sanctioning fees to the promoters that have no baring on peoples finances or the world recession. To them each year should see year on year profit increases irrespective of long term sustainability of the series. Many european rounds are begining to be in jeopardy due to the cost the promoters demand to hold the event. (eg sachsenring, silverstone, Brno, Imola, Portimao). The organisors see emerging markets in the middle east and asia and believe there's money to be made there so european rounds aren't likely to be as important to them.

I personally can't see WSB returning to Brands unless the series organisors reduce sanctioning fees and that ain't likely to happen. It would be nice if it could return to Brands but some fans in the north of the UK might find a trek down to kent a bit much of a hassle.  Additionally the UK weather can change entrance numbers from 120,000 to less than 35,000 and that's difficult to provision for.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Doing my bit a bit more

Been tweeting Brands-Hatch everyday pestering them to get WSBK back "home" .Rite you lot help me ,OH yeah MCN can`t you help ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices