General Royal Enfield cost General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Royal Enfield cost

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Royal Enfield cost

This is the Enfield 350 i bought directly for the guy on the front line doing the ACTUAL charity work.

This bike is now registered to him (Solomon) and is his property. I went to India recently (again) to check all is well and was pleased to see/hear it was (in light of recent reports)

My wife and i went on the "Karma Enduro" arranged trip Nov 2011 to help raise funds for "Adventure Ashraf" "Rainbow Trust" and "Grace Charities" of Masinagudi, Tamil Nadu. The 2 week trip was a life experiance and we would do the same thing again tomorrow.

Oh the bike, brand new with a few shiney bits extra, equiv £1,360. all taxes, registrations, insurance and 1 years service.

The 3 Royal Enfield 500s used as guides/navigators had a few minor problems over the 2200ks run but considering the shocking roads we travelled overall they performed quite well. Yes i did get to have a blast (well go) on one, no i don't think i would buy one.

PS this uploading is a pain in the arse

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 February 2013 10:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Nice looking bike

if they ever did a version with a 1000cc parallel twin instead, it would be a worthy contendor to Bonnies/W800s.

But for me a soft-tune 500cc single and UK traffic ain't gonna mix well.

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

Reply to this Topic
DrFutura

Apr 07

DrFutura says:

When I was reading up

about Royal Enfield i found a "rumour" that they were working in a 1000cc V-twin.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices