Skip to content

Discuss This Electrical problem frustrates Valentino Rossi in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Electrical problem frustrates Valentino Rossi in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Electrical problem frustrates Valentino Rossi in Sepang

Valentino Rossi experienced a frustrating start to the second MotoGP test in Sepang today when a technical issue and heavy afternoon rain restricted him to just 25-laps. The Italian was prevented from completing any meaningful testing on the new 2013 factory Yamaha YZR-M1 when a small electrical fault forced him to set his best time of 2.02.028 on last year’s model. And...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 February 2013 11:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

Still nothing interesting to add?  You really need to get over this Rossi obsession.

As you champion fair play and respect to all riders, why don't you pop over to the Casey car racing topic and see the tripe being written there by your fellow Rossi fanatics - there are a few comments that need addressing by you in your role of forum adjudicator

It's quite funny though to see them all onthere carping how disinterested they are when yet again, they could simply ignore it. Strange breed these yellow men.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

nope bulto

nothing interesting just like you but at least I am not biased like you.
To put you straight as you seem to have forgotten I am not a Rossi fan but one thing I dislike is people putting these riders down as you do constantly with Rossi although you try hopelessly to say you don't and pretend you are having a go at his so called fans.
The people that post on here are a very small minority of any of these riders fans and the intelligent ones probably would not bother with the childish bickering that goes on on here.
Personally I come on her for a laugh and to wind people up.
My whole life has been around motorbikes and motorbike racing but I certainly do not want to discuss it with some of the clowns on here.
Sorry not interested in car racing at all but wish Casey all the best.

Reply to this Topic
crawsue

Aug 09

crawsue says:

Cal with have to

sharpen up this year, too many DNFs and silly mistakes last year. Dovi obviously got to him ,but he has got to get past that and start producing week in ,week out. It doesn't have to be podiums, but he needs to be able to see the aliens from where he finishes. There is no doubt he is the best we have produced in a while,but he needs to get to the next level....then he can start demanding better kit. Remember how Gibernau upped his game..and ,voila, Movistar gets him a factory 'bike.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices