Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner poised for car racing debut in Australia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner poised for car racing debut in Australia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner poised for car racing debut in Australia

Double MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner has shown off the Red Bull Racing Australia Holden car he will make his long-awaited V8 Supercars debut in later this week. The former factory Ducati and Repsol Honda rider will contest the Dunlop Development Series in 2013 and his competitive four-wheeled debut will come on the unforgiving Victoria Park street track in Adelaide when...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 February 2013 09:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

take this shit off no one wants to see an australian in a vauxhall or whatever the name of that big pile of shit is. stoner said he just wants fun because he couldnt handle the pressure and high pace of motogp, this will be like therapy for him, or his ego might get too big then he'll step down to the 125cc go karts. i wish you luck casey....i wish you luck digging yourself out of the gravel traps, atleast you will be near home so you can go cry to daddy every time you have a crash, which will happen a lot so dont stamp your feet in anger and injure that ankle again. btw you say you just want to rub some panels with the other guys but isnt that one of the reasons you left motogp, you couldnt handle the close racing and cried every time a rider got close or overtook? you dont even know what you want, your confused like a teenager going through puberty, lay off the crystal meth.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

wosi

amen brother, rossi is a legend, truly the greatest to ever twist a throttle, we'll never see a rider like him again.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Never say never

I am sure you will see the likes of Rossi again in the future as every generation has a legend but for now its Rossi. I agree all hail the man thats won 9 world championships, what a ferkin legend. When he retires I hope he goes to Goodwood just like all the legends before him and I will ask him if him and Casey ever go for a beer!?

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

yh there will be future legends in their own right, but no one could replace rossi, be as good or have the finesse of him. im sure rossi would shake hands and go for a beer with stoner but stoner still needs time to recover from laguna 08, maybe in 15 or so years when stoner hits puberty he will shake rossi's hand? lmao

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

great idea wosi

let's get them back on bikes for the follow up race though. On a dirt track, but I suspect St Vale might be afraid of getting mud on his face literally as well as figuratively.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

wonder how long it will be before he starts whining n moaning

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Weskit

That did make me laugh!

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

stoners the one afraid, he even admitted in valencia he was afraid to make silly mistakes and crash, hes lost his nerve. rossi is still hungry, that predator inside him is still there. now slap yourself with shame.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

...from what i hear, stoners already moaning.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Still hungry?

Is that so? He wasn't looking very hungry on the Duke......

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle