Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner poised for car racing debut in Australia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner poised for car racing debut in Australia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner poised for car racing debut in Australia

Double MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner has shown off the Red Bull Racing Australia Holden car he will make his long-awaited V8 Supercars debut in later this week. The former factory Ducati and Repsol Honda rider will contest the Dunlop Development Series in 2013 and his competitive four-wheeled debut will come on the unforgiving Victoria Park street track in Adelaide when...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 February 2013 09:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

you obviously wasnt watching motogp, if he wasnt hungry he'd have packed up like mr. stoner and left. hes still got the hunger to fight to win and make a comeback, the ducati held him back like it holds everyone back. i cant think what kind of person would come up with a dumb comment like that, im thinking either an 11 year old or a hot headed spanish person. what category do you fall into?

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

good life vs miserable life

listen to you valentino ass lickers!! , any mention of stoner and the guns start shooting in all directions , why , because he was the guy that took it to your god and showed everyone he was easy to beat even on a crap bike , oh whats that i hear!! laguna seca 08!! , oh of course vale beat stoner at laguna seca in 2008 , remarkable stuff , you guys hang on to that one ok , you will need it to tell your grand kids of vales remarkable feat against the evil stoner on his evil ducati and then kissed the track for the great victory on the championship winning yamaha. that race is all you guys have right? after that all you have is insults like moaner because besides laguna seca 08 there is nothing to throw at him that hurts his track record. ask yourselves , who has a great life.......and who doesn't!!....cheers.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Childish?

Look at your name shit lips. You're very quick to shoot people down and of course everything you say is right, but funnily enough it isn't. It's your opinion like mine is Rossi didn't try hard enough on the Duke.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Missing the point

WHEN STONER WON THE 2007 TITLE IT WAS ON THE BLOODY STEEL TRELLIS FRAME,not the carbon air box frame as soon as stoner started to push harder he fell probably as many times as Rossi & Hayden . I also remember Rossi giving stoner a good battering at Laguna in 08 stoner was not the same rider after that , it took him a while to get his head sorted & when he did he won another title,my lasting memory of stoner was seeing the HDTV slow motion shot of him going over the waterfall at the sachsenring , just awesome, I wonder if we,ll see any shots of stoner drifting Holden out of the corners,. I'm now getting bored of the Rossi / stoner argument as far I'm concerned its done, we've got other battles to look forward to so come on let this go

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

adam15holden

Jamie wincup and craig lowndes two of the best touring car drivers the world has ever seen....they have achieved absolutely nothing outside of australia.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

acanada46

You have to understand that the Australian world is defined between the boundaries of  Darwin in the north - Melbourne in the south - Perth in the west and Sydney in the East.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

of COURSE he's still hungry

He's got a fricken aircraft-hanger full of surplus yellow VR46 merchandise that isn't going to shift if he's just driving a rally car around Monza. Is it?

CaseyIsGONE I'm worried about you, you seem a bit tense and wound up. May I suggest a trip to the bathroom with same candles, an ipad full of images like this and some tissues.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"prepare yourselves for the final flourish of a legend, the likes of whom we'll never see again."

Over half a second down...that's some flourish!...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Early days yet..Rossi is always stronger in the race.

You seem a little tense too Pal..perhaps a trip to the bathroom with a carrier bag full of IZAL bog paper will stop you spreading yourself a bit thin..then again, maybe not.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

bloody steel trellis frame

was the reaction of the riders, why do you think they changed it, a separate issue to whether the carbon fibre bike was a good idea in itself.

Stoner had zero race falls in 2009 btw, the first year of the carbon fibre bike when the thing was still being developed to his preferences.

Also btw, do you think valentino would have won laguna seca 2008 had he been on the ducati? I suspect after his ducati years even valentino  doesn't think so any more, and he was quick to dissociate himself when an old comment from him regarding that race was re-aired recently.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices