Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo heads second day in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo heads second day in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo heads second day in Sepang

Jorge Lorenzo ended Dani Pedrosa’s golden run in pre-season testing at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia today when the reigning world champion topped the timesheets in hot and humid conditions. Repsol Honda rider Pedrosa had been fastest in all four days so far at Sepang. But on the second day of the second Malaysia test he had to give way to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 February 2013 10:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

brianthehousecat..

aka..Benny the shizophrenic hedgehog from tumbleweed central, deep in the valleys of welsh wales.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

DOH

IcantRIDEaBIKE - You are wasting your time writing about Brian the lion the Brain! He won't have a clue what you have just written. He only learnt today how to take his Cap Locks off. Ask him to press the "ANY" key to continue, that will confuse the shit out of him

Reply to this Topic
ed30

Sep 12

ed30 says:

Laverty

Got to feel for the boy........last time out he was quicker than Hernandez and looking like on an ART he could get close to De Puniet and Espagaro. I know it was only a shakedown, but I bet he wishes it was Hernandez on the PBM chassis instead of him!

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

damn you lot a bunch of special needs cases

look at yourselves, pathetic, especially you wosihound. On a more serious not i think rossi needs to retire, he is just going to play runner up, he is past the twilight of his career, no shame n hanging up his leathers

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Retire???

What have you been smoking steady? Why should he? Even if he only comes in 4th or 5th this season he is still fast, he's 34 years old not fucking 90. I think he will go to wsbk with yamaha and clear up. Max Biaggi was 40 when he retired as world champion dont forget. Too old, twilight of his career, retire, Behave. You sir are on the crack pipe!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

How old?

Max Biaggi has been 40 more times than Frankie Chili!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Biaggi was born in 1971

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

ode from wosi to 2trainerwheels..

Growing old is compulsory. Growing up is optional.

You need to get out on your bike a bit more son.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

steady2highheels

Rossi will play runner up....how many years has dani been in motogp without a title...just a thought.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

wosihound

i ride every day... i doubt you even ride. Just living through your idol, haunting these forums 24/7 with no other commitments, is pathetic. What is even more pathetic is your idol is going to retire soon, id get the noose ready because your life will be over

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices