Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi lauds ‘impressive’ Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi lauds ‘impressive’ Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi lauds ‘impressive’ Jorge Lorenzo

Valentino Rossi has given a fascinating insight into why he believes current world champion Jorge Lorenzo and Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 are such a potent combination in the MotoGP world championship. The Spaniard produced an exhibition in speed and consistency on the second day of this week’s MotoGP test in Sepang today to set a best time of 2.00.282. That put him 0.369s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 February 2013 15:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

oh stop Wosi

There you go again ignoring the obvious of past events. Of course Jorge would rather have Spies as a teammate - he's actually someone who talks to Jorge and they worked together. Unlike Rossi who didn't want Jorge in the first place, put up a wall and didn't want to share info with Jorge from the jump, then bailed on him and defected to Bridgestone and left Jorge on Michelins, handicapped him with inferior equipment, and when that didn't work ordered Yamaha to fire Jorge so he could stay. Honestly, if you have a co-worker who treated you like that of course you would prefer the guy who actually talked and worked with you instead of the one who was stabbing you in the back and trying to keep you down. But Jorge isn't losing any sleep over Rossi - he has him covered.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Come on Buell

Defender of the faith

Give RawDawg a bollocking for that totally unjust attack one the fairest riders of them all  -  or is it just me that's not allowed to say things like that....

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Whatever you say Dawg..

I didn't realise that MotoGP was so sociable and, if Lorenzo looks at it anything like you..I doubt he's slept a wink in the last two years.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

light up the cannabis

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

riding a bike doped up is GREATTTT, especially down the motorway at night....feel like your flying through space! :D

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

make sure y'all pack that bowl with some dank white widow before y'all set out

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

The Wall

Thought that went up when they were on different tyres not before. So, dawg just clarify this for me so I can let out this huge belly laugh that's building inside. Jorge wants a teammate that will talk to him? Someone he can share his feelings with too? And the team he wanted to talk with and work with was team fckup, I mean team Spies? You sir, are a clown.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

Spin it how you want Bert

But it's just human nature not to want to be bothered with someone who wanted you fired. Teammates in MotoGP work together not only to improve the bike be also do multiple PR events together. I'm sure it's easier to do these things with a person you get along with than someone who is as fake as a silicon tit who smiles in your face and stab you in the back when you turn around.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Spin?

The only, I repeat, the only reason Jorge wanted to keep Ben was because he was easy meat, cannon fodder if you will. One less distraction for Jorge if Ben's there doing his keystone cop routine for the whole season, while Jorge and his team are racking up the points and getting the bike sorted. You believe everyone that smiles in your face? So we can add naive to clown can we?

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

rawdawg...

...has obviously had sex with lorenzo in the past.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices