Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi lauds ‘impressive’ Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi lauds ‘impressive’ Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi lauds ‘impressive’ Jorge Lorenzo

Valentino Rossi has given a fascinating insight into why he believes current world champion Jorge Lorenzo and Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 are such a potent combination in the MotoGP world championship. The Spaniard produced an exhibition in speed and consistency on the second day of this week’s MotoGP test in Sepang today to set a best time of 2.00.282. That put him 0.369s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 February 2013 15:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Maybe that is why Rossi has....

the moon on his helmet, his fans keep popping up like mushrooms wallowing in shit by the light of his helmet, dogbert the latest example.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

fuckin spanish talk so much shit, always coming on british forums talking crap no one wants to hear, here i got some spanish for ya: tu madre peluda cho cho. now eat ass and suck a donkey dick.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

"Maybe that is why Rossi has....

the moon on his helmet, his fans keep popping up like mushrooms wallowing in shit by the light of his helmet, dogbert the latest example."

That's gold!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Bert, let me spell it out for you..

..in language you'll understand. Rossi was a cunt and due to his petulant, machiavellian behaviour ended up looking like a complete div. It was at that point, the racing fans ( the real ones! ) of the world woke up to his underhanded, poisonous way of doing business. Other than the big words, now do you understand?...

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Lick

That's gold? That's pretty lame. I'd stop sticking my tongue up that little princesses arse if I were you CBR. You've know idea how many dirty little Spaniards have been up there. Probably made to wear Rossi masks while they're at it. Closet Rossi fan is princess arsehole.

Yeah I get why you don't like Rossi CHR, or maybe you do, who cares, the point being made is Jorge liked mommas boy Spies as his teammate 'cause he's weak. Weak in the head, and weak in a fight. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You may be right about Spies..

..I couldn't give a monkey's one way or another - I'm sure Jorge felt the same way. I suspect the real reason he wanted Ben as his teammate was to elevate his profile without the hinderance of Valentino Liberace. It's a simple case of economics - nothing to do with fearing Rossi on track, as Dawg pointed out below, Lorenzo's got him covered in that respect...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Careful Rainmaker

you're turning into Nostro

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

decent debate

I always come here looking for fair comment and decent debate from knowledgeable and passionate individuals. I don't know why.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

on the subject of team mates

Rossi also never wanted a strong mate, that's why he spat his dummy out when yamaha signed lorenzo and not edwards.....rossi was always happy for honda to keep resigning hayden as well cos he knew he wasn't a threat.....and I'd do the same....there's enough other riders to worry about being beaten by without your team mate coming into the equation as well

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

caseyisgod

Where u from in spain?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool