Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘I could have been fastest’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘I could have been fastest’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘I could have been fastest’

Cal Crutchlow believes slower riders cost him the chance to have a shot at topping the timesheets on the final day of the second MotoGP test at the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia today. After an early rain interruption the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider was lying in sixth place when the majority of the field went into time attack...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 February 2013 15:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

yes brian the kitten

At best maybe your dad was there, but he was probably lying in the portaloo wacking it while people pissed and shat on him....years later his story was that he practically saved the day by punching out half the stewards while doing surgery on the poor blokes that died...and now its your story...sad sad sad

Reply to this Topic
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

step back

If it wasn't for my wife slowing me down I'd be champion of the world.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

self belief

good to hear a brit doing well toward the season ahead,self belief is the first thing cal needs to win a race or even put himself near the front, better than dovi and spies by a long shot, dovi wont see the frotn row this year unless yamaha and honda pull all there bikes off the grid!!!

Reply to this Topic
vonich

Dec 10

vonich says:

No brainer

Any rider in motogp except the a few CRT rider could beat anyone in ducati once you put them on Yamaha M1. I think everybody knows that... So Cal will look mightly impressive this year because there is no stoner this year and dovi who school him last year move to ride the Ducati. As for Cal... You have to man up and deal with it. there is a lot of rider out there who is faster than you who doesn't complain as much as you do so you could look good on paper. More action and less talking make you look even better than your result. But just like last year still support you to do good because i am a yamaha fan.

Reply to this Topic
walter54

Dec 12

walter54 says:

Safety

Surely it's every riders duty to be aware of what's going on around them, cruising for a tow on the racing line is only going to end one way. Even the best of riders have been guilty of it at one time or another. A few years ago Leon Camier said to his crew chief " he just sits there doing nothing on the racing line" His crew chief replied "who" "HIM" Leon said pointing to Max Biaggi. As I said, all riders have done it so they really do need to be aware of where they are and what their doing because no one wants to see the kind of accident that a slow rider on a racing line can cause. Just look what happened when Marc Marcez didn't slow down at the end of a quallifying session and plowed into a rider that had slowed down.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices