Skip to content

Discuss This 'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi got a close up view of the future of MotoGP in Sepang today when he chased rookie sensation Marc Marquez for three laps on the final day of testing in Malaysia. Rossi clung onto the back wheel of Marquez’s Repsol Honda RC213V machine this afternoon and he was raving about the Spaniard’s all-action and aggressive riding style. Rossi and Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 February 2013 15:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

marquez MUCH faster than casey...

...last season stoner couldnt get within half a second of pedrosa. well done marquez, your better than stoner after only a few days testing!!! all marquez needs to do now is grow some pubic hair and stop making stupid mistakes.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

brianthelion

I fear you may actually be the "dense F*cka" here as Rossi ended the test 0.07 off Jorge not 0.7 ??

so that is 7/100ths of a second not 7 tenths !

IF you're going to be a t*wat at least be an accurate tw*t.  

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

brianthelion

you stupid cunt, commit suicide.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

LMAO

Love it Trumpet - I have been saying for a while now for Brian the Brain to take his "Cap Locks" off. He did take it off for one post, but i guess his mum put them back on for him so he can read the big letters.  Brian, tell me.  Have you pressed the "ANY" key to continue yet you thick retard

Reply to this Topic
Fomancu

Jul 08

Fomancu says:

Brianthelion

I understand that this is an open forum and we all can express our own individual opinions--but quite frankly your comments are very very unpleasant....why do you feel the need to swear and personally abuse others. May I ask you to "turn it down"....by all means expess your opinion but without the disgusting venom?

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Casey's gone, but you're all still talking about him. He'll forever stick in your yellow craws. I wonder what you'll be saying about Marquez when he starts wiping the day-glo piss stain off the floor.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

YES INDEEDY....

More than seven tenth`s slower than his "team-mate",Mr.Lorenzo. That`s a LOT,at supposedly one of his favourite track`s,ah well.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Yellow Dummies

http://resources.motogp.com/files/testresults/MotoGP_Test2__Sepang_combined_3.pdf?version=1362046420

I like Rossi and I am a dummy, I like Rossi and like to suck my thumb, I like Rossi and like to play with my poo. Yellow Dummy Scum.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Rossi, J-lo and Dani? Who cares! Finally someone with a great riding style, his riding style is Nori Haga and Toni eElias combined!

Reply to this Topic
dwebber46

Mar 13

dwebber46 says:

everyone forgets

that rossi has been on the ducati for 3 years and jorge has been on the yamaha for at least 4 consecutive years of course rossi is gonna be 0.7 seconds of and everyone forgets if it wasent for rossi that bike wouldent be what it is today i would put money on rossi getting a podium at Qatar or even a win

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle