Skip to content

Discuss This 'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi got a close up view of the future of MotoGP in Sepang today when he chased rookie sensation Marc Marquez for three laps on the final day of testing in Malaysia. Rossi clung onto the back wheel of Marquez’s Repsol Honda RC213V machine this afternoon and he was raving about the Spaniard’s all-action and aggressive riding style. Rossi and Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 February 2013 15:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Hey there CH

The fisherman could afford to blow sunshine up MM's bum because he knew he was quitting and wouldn't have to ride against him. However, I see my point, despite being hypothetical has enough of a ring of truth about it to have provoked a response.

I assume the "like he's the king" part is aimed at Rossi, which only really serves to emphasize "the difference" and my point. So much resentment, so much bitterness. I mean, who the fk does Rossi think he is? a 9 times world champ or something!?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Found in the Dorna classifieds

'Friend wanted in paddock. Willing to kiss arse to feel appreciated' signed nr.46.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Rossi's a realist Bulto, much like most of his fans.

He don't mind being beaten in a fair brawl and knows he can't be the best forever. He loves the sport and respects a straight up guy. That ain't the same as a load of fake Man-love..

Stoner whispering sweet nothings in Lorenzo's ear then calling him for settling for second and using his brain to take the title..

I won't go to Motegi, quit..or drive a V8.

Whining about hard racing then T-boning Bautista.. 

What he can't abide, like many of us, is a jealous two-faced double talker.  

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

SM

The only bitterness is from you as you've again brought Stoner into a topic that has nothing to do with him.

Any response has nothing to do with your comments having a ring of truth about them, more to do with showing them for the inaccurate, childish, baseless crud they are.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

geez rainmaker could stoner's head look anymore fucked up?? He says Marquez' name then talks about Rossi and his feelings for him. Clearly Rossi mashed his head beyond all recognition, and stoner? couldn't give too fucks about Marquez or talking about him he's much more interested in being the new prince.... in the saloon car paddock..

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Come Come Wosi

He don't mind being beaten in a fair brawl

I'll point you to Mugello '09 and the mother of all sulks in the winner's enclosure.

I won't go to Motegi

Ditto Rossi

Whining about hard racing then T-boning Bautista (t-boning is a bit rich)

Rossi with Elias and Gibernau ring a bell?

What he can't abide, like many of us, is a jealous two-faced double talker.

Bet he hates looking in the mirror then....

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Nope..

..didn't get any of that!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

On subject..

Rossi's quite right, Marquez is as spectacular as Stoner. It makes things a little easier for me...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Too right CHR

The King's dead, long live.....Aww fuck that, looks like there's a new Prince ready to step into those shoes. Good. Trouble for the princling is there's a covetous uncle (not Ezpeleta this time) within HRC looking to usurp the crown. Not to mention a reigning king who's of no mind to surrender it. Shades of the late 15th century England all over. Let the war of the Olives begin.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

????

Interpreter please...  Hugelean to English

geez rainmaker could stoner's head look anymore fucked up?? He says Marquez' name then talks about Rossi and his feelings for him. Clearly Rossi mashed his head beyond all recognition, and stoner? couldn't give too fucks about Marquez or talking about him he's much more interested in being the new prince.... in the saloon car paddock..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices