Skip to content

Discuss This 'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi got a close up view of the future of MotoGP in Sepang today when he chased rookie sensation Marc Marquez for three laps on the final day of testing in Malaysia. Rossi clung onto the back wheel of Marquez’s Repsol Honda RC213V machine this afternoon and he was raving about the Spaniard’s all-action and aggressive riding style. Rossi and Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 February 2013 15:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Nothing surprising coming out of Sepang

Marquez a revelation - as expected - Pedrosa and Lorenzo top 3 - as expected - Rossi re-established credibility - as expected - Crutchlow, Bautista and Bradl middle of the field - as expected - Ducati struggling as expected and Bradley Smith inside top 10 - as expected.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Pretty straight forward..

Stoner was so obsessed with Rossi's standing within the sport, it did his head in and made him quit to go and race cars..where he's hoping he can at least beat his team mate. 

It is doubtful Marquez is on Casey's Christmas card list.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

MM "Thrill`s VR ??

Does that mean Ouchio is out of a job, bit paedy if you ask me.Poor "boy" is only a novice!

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

nostro

i am so sorry for you! i was watching history channel here in the states yesterday and they had a show abought you, but none of it came tru? is this a sign.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Brianthelion

Fuck me please, not another half-wit...you should get out the house mate,get an allotment and grow a few cabbages or something..the only joke round here is you jerk-off....

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Nobody Shines like Rossi....

Shines the silver spoon of MotoGP's new golden boy, and Wosi accuses stoner supporters of doing the same, fuckin deluded. And Wosi remeber I have been the Priceofrepsol for 2 years now it is you and hugelean who are jumping on the bandwagon you sad fucks with no vision. How are you going to fit 465893 on your tiny knob you dopey prick, fuck sake you will have a phone number down there soon the way you jump on every bandwagon like a daft lassie. 

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

honda is leaving them yamahas behind, but thats with pure speed/lap times...come race day will be a different story.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Racey Stacey sucks at 4 wheels

TWO-time MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner qualified 12th fastest for his debut V8 Supercars second-tier race toiday in Adelaide.

Stoner, 27, backed up from Thursday's top-10 qualifying finish by clocking a fastest lap of 1min.22.89sec, barely a second behind pole sitter Chaz Mostert (1:21.85) in the Dunlop Series.

Unlike ...............................

Rossi, at the wheel of a WRC spec Ford Fiesta and assisted by co-driver Carlo Cassina, finished the nine rally stages just 2.8s ahead of four-time event winner Rinaldo Capello (Citroen WRC DS3).

The Doctor won five stages and Capello four. Another four-wheel professional Piero Longhi (Citroen WRC C4) was over 54-seconds behind Rossi in third.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Bit of a tool, aren't you princess

remeber I have been the Priceofrepsol for 2 years now

What is the price of repsol these days? Might have been a better name than the one you've got.

Trying to "claim" the little Spaniard as your own are we, so you can strut about in virtual world saying "I told you so", when everyone could see he was special anyway, but have more sense than to give themselves the poofiest name on the forum.

You managed to get a sniff of his sweaty leathers yet, you feckin' weirdo.

Think I'll be on the lookout for any Marc Marquez stalker news stories.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

princeofpuffs

you bent little tossa, keep pulling ya plonker over your poster, fucking cardboard sheets, get mummy to wash them.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices