Skip to content

Discuss This 'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

'Spectacular' Marc Marquez thrills Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi got a close up view of the future of MotoGP in Sepang today when he chased rookie sensation Marc Marquez for three laps on the final day of testing in Malaysia. Rossi clung onto the back wheel of Marquez’s Repsol Honda RC213V machine this afternoon and he was raving about the Spaniard’s all-action and aggressive riding style. Rossi and Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 February 2013 15:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I was a #93er before you!

Marquez will be a breath of fresh air this year..shame he seems to have attracted a lot of disgruntled ex-Casey Stoner fans looking to come in from the wilderness and claim him for their own.

Well tough shit boys..ol wosi worships the ground he lays rubber on too!

Might even buy myself a second-hand Honda?

Go Marky Marc..Go!

AAH-hahahaha.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Love it!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

Things of the Mind

Beware Rossi MIND GAMES!!

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

He rides similar to Stoner

Hey Wosi, maybe Marquez just ain't trying hard enough !

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Good point Stompy..

I reckon Marc - I'm on first name terms btw - ought to ditch that Alzamora character and sign Val up as his manager..ride under the VR46 banner with a load of yellow nicked off Iannone's leathers?

There is obviously mutual respect..I mean you don't here him talking about Stoner as a hero, do you?

No..Rossi's the man to guide his career and make him the next..er..Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

Rossi has started on his first potential victim already. Interesting to see Dovi 0.5 secs behind Rossi, 0.5 secs behind Pedrosssa. On day 2, Dovi 0.7 secs behind Rossi, 0.7 secs behind Lorenzo. Seems that Dovi is already better on the Ducati? Either that or it is all those changes they have made, either way makes you wonder.

Reply to this Topic
crawsue

Aug 09

crawsue says:

All very smiley,

smiley, aint it? But picture this, Catalunya, turn one, Marky Marky on pole but Dani makes his usual start and squeezes the young pretender, meanwhile the Yamaha best pals sail past kicking the debris out of the way, and they end up using Dovi and Nicky's tears to wash down the track.......And the inscrutable one known as Honda-san goes into complete meltdown, when he hears that the Moaner doesn't fancy gettin' bumped and barged up and down Eastern Creek with a V8 up his arse...and his missus has hidden his rod,so he's signed a pre-conract dea with Yamaha/Suzuki/Aprilia,l to be the 1st man to win a championship on three bikes. It's a compelling tale of racing folk....and it's coming to a TV near you, soon.....under the red button.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Wosi turning ..

There is obviously mutual respect..I mean you don't here him talking about Stoner as a hero, do you?

That's because Marquez hasn't upset him yet by beating him.

And if I remember, you disaprove of all this mutual respect and man-love shown by today's riders. Don't worry though, normal service will be resumed pretty soon

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Could you ever imagine

the fisherman talking in this way? If MM had ridden in close quarters to that guy, every mechanic up and down pitlane would've been checking their gearboxes to see where the loud and incessant whining was coming from!

Things like this perfectly illustrate "the difference". Having said that, I don't expect it'll be all sunshine and lollipops when the flag drops. The old boy's not out of it yet....

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Mario, you mean like this..

Stoner said: "I'm most impressed with Marc Marquez. Not only his riding but his personality. He's quiet and he's down to earth. He's not walking around the paddock like he's the king. He does the best he can on the track every day and I have a lot of respect for him."...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices