You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Don't know

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Don't know

why you lot keep having a go at people who happen to have a liberal point of view on life. Read some different newspapers or, here's a thought, stop reading newspapers and try a book or two!
Gays are gay, if it scares you, don't go near them, they'd probably stay the fuck away from you if they happened to read most of the stuff on here anyway. Foreigners are different people with beliefs and cultures that are alien to yours but just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's wrong, most people just want to live their lives and die. If you want to read the Daily Panic type newspapers and believe the bullshit they feed to you then more fool you, as some clever fuckwit on here has already pointed out, don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see, probably the only wise thing he ever said but he probably read it somewhere else.
All people on this planet are human beings, try to think about that, it ain't that difficult. If they have different beliefs than you then so fuckin what? If they try to kill you then that's a different matter. How many of you have had someone try to kill you? I know there are a few ex armed forces people on here so that last question is directed more at the armchair warriors than at the ex military. Respect and thanx where it's due.
If you want to blame someone for how fucked up this country is then blame the general population for electing the government but don't forget to blame yourself too, you are a part of the electorate, do something that will change things if you feel so strongly about any issues you have instead of moaning on forums about people who disagree with you.

Rant done. Feel free.

Peace dudes and dudettes!!!:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 00:27)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Well said entus...

I've heard that 4/5 homophobes are secretly gay and terrified of the fact being revealed, so they thump the table with gay-hating bigotry to provide cover.

The other 1 out of the five is just plain paranoid :lol:

Anyone who reads the Daily Hate-Mail is on a mind-rotting loser.  Together with any of the other rags (Sun, Express, "Sport", etc. etc.) which pitch their far-right hate messages at those with very poor education and reading ability (I'm sorry to say).

The fact is that this sort of far-right crap (BNP,  BNP-lite called "UKIP", Tory, nationalist etc. etc.) is all fixed to make the working man frightened, angry, and most definitely not focussing on the real problem.  Which is entirely the point.

While the working man is raving about gays, foreigners, Europe etc. they're not looking at the real problem.  They've become useful idiots.

Look at how screwed we are by our white, completely British banksters, and these fuck-wits will blame some gays and brown-skins who serve their take-aways, while the banksters just laugh at them and their utter stupidity!

It's unbelievable.   I've lost hope in the British - they're just too fucking stupid to understand their own best interests, and too led by the nose to realise who's actually screwing them.

---
edit note:  Corrected a typo

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Entus

very well said and I concur 100%. Some homophobes protest too much!!

I can honestly my personal space has never been invaded by any ethnic minority, but has been by my fellow countrymen more than once.

My political persuasions are pretty much non existent now after the shower of shite we've had in government whoever they are.

I look after me and mine and if I can help a stranger then I will, I couldn't give a monkeys nuts what or who they are.

One example early last year I helped a local villager when he apparently fell off his push bike early one morning, it did look a little stage managed and the pain he said he was in didn't ring true, not a drop of blood shed, not even a graze

Now this guy was aged late 20's early 30's, white and living in rural Oxfordshire. 2 days later he murdered a prostitute with such severity she could only be identified by dental records. He has just been imprisoned for minimu 30 years. This happened 500 yards from me.

Our village shop was taken over by Mr and Mrs Patel a few years back and the racial abuse they have had to endure from middle class OAP's who predominantly live here has been abysmal.

They are lovely people and go one step further than most. The couple who sold it to them live 2 doors away freom my Mum and believe it or not they started a petition to stop people from using it!!They were quite happy to spend the money of West Indians and both are ardent church goers .

Live and let live, abide by the rules of this country, pay the tax on your earnings and that's pretty much all I ask of a neighbour. Couldn't care less who/what/ they are.

It's a simple doctrine but generally works for me, I also have a mixed race grandchild and although you wouldn't know that by looking at him, I hate to think he hears racist shit knowing he is non white.

So Entus if ever you move down my way I'd gladly have you as a neighbour

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

I could never understand the depth

of feeling with homophobia. If someone is gay and you're not, why do you care? Would you get so het up over someone else liking baked beans if you don't.

If gays want to marry, or if ten people want to all marry each other, so long as they're all consenting adults why does anyone else give a ....?

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I don't like beans

yucky little critters,

I really don't understand homophobia one little bit, I mean why??

I daresay there are some extreme practises going on in households all over the country with hetrosexual people so I don't understand all the huffing about gay couples

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

What a load of utter twaddle

Tell me, What are you blithering idiots doing about all the things that are wrong with this society we live in?

Posting your I am clever thoughts on a forum of 50% bag-heads led by a supercilious low achiever with a chip on his shoulder, is your limitation.

Give it a rest, if you had half a brain you'd be in a position to do something about it.

Typical of the wacky-backy liberal brigade.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Things that are wrong

with this country essentially boil down to the heads-i-win tails-you-lose mentality of the ruling political and economic class. Whilst they hope to distract us with bullshit issues like gay marriage and meaningless scapegoats like immigrant business owners; I sit back waiting until the anger boils over into a bolshevik style bloodbath of the wealthy.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Hey Kris

with my half a brain i was succesful in my working life and am now retired, still half a brain is far better than none at all:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
GypsyInk

Jun 12

GypsyInk says:

Woz gona post

if you dont like a fucking thread then dont post a fucking reply

fucking ironic innit 

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I love the Daily mail

with my tea first thing in the morning it makes me laugh sometimes, but I am reasonably intelligent to not believe half of the media  and once read gets used as mental micro chip paper:smile

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Cripes! Mess! shit-pants! :

What makes you think typing messages on here is all that we do?   Can you say "psychological projection"?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices