You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Don't know

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Don't know

why you lot keep having a go at people who happen to have a liberal point of view on life. Read some different newspapers or, here's a thought, stop reading newspapers and try a book or two!
Gays are gay, if it scares you, don't go near them, they'd probably stay the fuck away from you if they happened to read most of the stuff on here anyway. Foreigners are different people with beliefs and cultures that are alien to yours but just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's wrong, most people just want to live their lives and die. If you want to read the Daily Panic type newspapers and believe the bullshit they feed to you then more fool you, as some clever fuckwit on here has already pointed out, don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see, probably the only wise thing he ever said but he probably read it somewhere else.
All people on this planet are human beings, try to think about that, it ain't that difficult. If they have different beliefs than you then so fuckin what? If they try to kill you then that's a different matter. How many of you have had someone try to kill you? I know there are a few ex armed forces people on here so that last question is directed more at the armchair warriors than at the ex military. Respect and thanx where it's due.
If you want to blame someone for how fucked up this country is then blame the general population for electing the government but don't forget to blame yourself too, you are a part of the electorate, do something that will change things if you feel so strongly about any issues you have instead of moaning on forums about people who disagree with you.

Rant done. Feel free.

Peace dudes and dudettes!!!:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 00:27)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

SlowLearner

Excactly!

Krispy. Tell us all precisely what you do to cure the ills of society. Anything? I knew a guy like you, he used to whinge about paki's, Irish, gays and even fucking cartoons. As soon as any of the above turned up in the pub he went strangely quiet apart from when an old Irish bloke in his 70's came in, he'd have a go at him on a regular basis. In fact, is that you Perry?:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

entus, slow, baby

et al.  thank you. intelligent non hate driven posts. 

I'm not a devotee of anybodies KS, neither do i do weed these days. I'm not kam either, and i only have one i.d.
I come  here cos  i love bikes, and riding.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

People

you make this fucked up place what it is and you're bitching :smile 

That's worth a thread :unsure::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

i've stayed out

of the flame wars on here.

simple reason ,arguing on the internet with people i'm unlikely to meet is pointless, i've come here to talk about motorbikes and despite this one exception will carry on ignoring the flames and just talk bikes. but otherwise well said Entus!

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

entus

You speak the truth. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Sigh

this thread is sooooo gay.:biggrin:

C'mon, someone had to say something pointless and stupid amongst all this being reasonable, intelligent and accepting of others.

And it might as well be the village idiot.

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

philehidiot

Love it. :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

My motto

Is fuck em all :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

I'd just like to hear...

... why, ehem, Big Hard Men are so terrified of the odd pooftah.

If you don't like gays, don't date them.  Simple.

Would one of you, ahem, very hetro guys explain why you've got to be violently opposed to gays?   It's odd,  because I'd count a number of personal friends as members of the "gay community". 

Yet not one of them has threatened by personal sexuality, nor have they threatened my marriage.

So why are you homophobes, well, homophobes?  Speak up!  And none of this weak crap about being disgusted or whatever - after all, most people would be disgusted to see you have sex too. :lol:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

couldn't of put it better myself

SL, don't see much posting now:shock:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle