Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez seeks confidence with Honda set-up tweaks MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez seeks confidence with Honda set-up tweaks

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez seeks confidence with Honda set-up tweaks

Marc Marquez says he is still lacking in confidence to push immediately after his Repsol Honda squad has sent him out with revised settings on the factory RC213V machine. The Spaniard continued his impressive transition from the Moto2 category in Sepang this week when he logged the third best time overall to finish just 0.081s behind HRC teammate Dani Pedrosa in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 09:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

4 CRASHES SO FAR AND COUNTING

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Crashes

At least he is only taking himself our. Lets tot up the crashes during the season when he takes out other riders. There will be many.

I think the the top guys will just let him go knowing he will fall off rather than risk him riding in and amongst them.

He is Mr Liability

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Crashes

At least he is only taking himself our. Lets tot up the crashes during the season when he takes out other riders. There will be many.

I think the the top guys will just let him go knowing he will fall off rather than risk him riding in and amongst them.

He is Mr Liability

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I'm the original MCN #93er..

..and was learning Spanish long before all the aimless Stoner fans jumped on the Marquez bandwagon.

You don't get to find where the limit is unless you step over it, which means falling off on a race bike.

The kid has lit up testing so far and is a more than able replacement for Bumper Car Casey..He's young and inexperienced but has already proved he's very fast at this level..unlike one or two who have subbed on that bike.

Sure..he's got an iffy track record regards racetrack incidents, but cut him some slack. It's a steep upwards learning curve and the lad is just trying as hard as he knows.

Given the above, if he starts wiping riders out in bull-headed red mist mode he'll get red carded..and everybody, including him, knows it.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

SUMMING UP MARQUEZ

by fuck he's fast

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Look at that crazy style!

Very cool but he will smash all records for altitude when he has his first few high sides? May have to glue some ceramic tiles on his leathers so he doesn't burn up on re-entry! Makes me nervous looking at these photos.... you know it is coming. If he stays healthy should be a cracking season, Rossi, Cal, and Marc warring for the podiums?

Ciao Mamas!!!

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Marquez is shit...

...and he has a small penis. I saw it when we were changing in Sepang. It's like a little snail.

Indeed

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Looking at the pic.....

Spies has given up the nick name "Elbowz" and rightfully handed it over to Marq'.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

There is a whiff of high side about his style. Lets hope he stays on I think he will be ever so entertaining.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

stay well marc

the season is young and so our you!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN