Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez seeks confidence with Honda set-up tweaks MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez seeks confidence with Honda set-up tweaks

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez seeks confidence with Honda set-up tweaks

Marc Marquez says he is still lacking in confidence to push immediately after his Repsol Honda squad has sent him out with revised settings on the factory RC213V machine. The Spaniard continued his impressive transition from the Moto2 category in Sepang this week when he logged the third best time overall to finish just 0.081s behind HRC teammate Dani Pedrosa in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 09:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Stung it did eh?

Vale comparing Marquez to Stoner. Going to be a tough season juggling your loyalties #93'er,because the post testing potential of the pair suggests they are going to be squabbling aplenty on track. Each race will be the better for such a spectacle in the podium battles.. Meanwhile George just grinds it out like Dani. Nevermind and don't get your yellow panty confused with your orange thong. Take heart mate.You are now in the unenviable position of supporting the hero and the villain at every meeting. Good on ya, Original #93'er.

Believe me,we are all so enlightened now, knowing that you ever gave a hoot about Marquez in the junior classes whilst he was eating tarmac and gravel as a junior teenager.

Then again,given your avid following of the junior classes you are and have been mostly silent regarding Vinales,Cortese,Pol Espagaro etc.

I guess you reflect when they get to the top game.

Pick your winning horses when the statistical hindsight supports the gamble. Failed yearlings are not something you ever did concern yourself with. Here and now at the Kentucky Derby is your thing.

As I said some time back, Im shouting for Dovi/ Marquez/Bradl/Spies and your countryman Smith this season. Of course I'll be rooting for Calvin,but he ain't no underdog right now and I just love game underdogs.

Remember Estoril 125cc some years back and Marquez.. I guess you do # 93'er. Probably one of the few you rerun,if you recorded any.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Spectacular..

..but not as elegant as Stoner, with everything dragging, maybe not as productive either...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I know..

..it's going to be a right caper sorting out my scrundies this year..I'll get the pinceofbrownhole to give me a hand.

Oh and btw..I don't remember you tipping anyone for fame from the tiddlers?..apart from JD "life's a" Beach & whojamaflip.."Gone Green" Gagne..at the thought of being away from home? 

How's that little flutter you had on Mommy's Boy Ben Apple Pies looking Pal?

Hahaha..Codhead!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Scrundies; I don't use 'em..

..ain't none out there big enough to take the job on.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Funny you should say that?

I was talking to my butcher today..about skinless chipolata's and these baby faggots he does..

Right up your street I'd have thought?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ooo, you bitch.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Are you okay?

I sort of like your handle. THE ORIGINAL 93'ER..I sure do support your man.  Does your Dog bite ?  

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I hope he wins the championship at his first try! J-lo is super consistent , Dani is very fast and Rossi is a true legend! But none of these 3 Aliens come close when it comes to having a kick ass riding style! I can't wait for Marquez to go at it with the Aliens. He brakes as late as Kevin Schwanz and has the corner speed of Luca Cadalora. Plus he can overtake as Nori Haga in the R7 days. Proper rider MM. Don't forget J-lo took pole at his first race in Moto Gp . Marquez is a fast little dude.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Most riders are a little more kick ass when they are younger, seen Rossi try to out brake half a dozen riders in one corner... Sure is gonna be brilliant watching Marquez cut his teeth. Though fear that someone will be on the receiving end.. It's only natural..

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Most riders are a little more kick ass when they are younger, seen Rossi try to out brake half a dozen riders in one corner... Sure is gonna be brilliant watching Marquez cut his teeth. Though fear that someone will be on the receiving end.. It's only natural..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices