Skip to content

Discuss This The ten best and five worst biking royals General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > The ten best and five worst biking royals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

The ten best and five worst biking royals

You may be surprised to learn just how many royals past and present have come in to contact with bikes, be it good or bad. We list the best and worst. The best 1. Prince HarryIn the news this week having returned from his latest Afghan tour as an Apache pilot, there’s no doubting the Third-in-Line’s biking CV: DT125 then Daytona 675 and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 11:48)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bikerpete51

Apr 11

bikerpete51 says:

Biking Royals

Yeah, good article!  Brought a smile to my face, so it did.  Especially the last one "At least he (Prince Charles) didn't try to stop them" so a positive, of sorts, but many lost opportunities to further our cause.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Thanks

Thanks for the reminder of the best thing about being a USian – we do not have blood-sucking, bloody rich freeloaders with special inherited privileges by law.

Yes, I am a die hard (lower case) republican.

Reply to this Topic
ZMC888

Nov 09

ZMC888 says:

Yeah, all my old bikes were used anf crap.In a few years maybe I can afford something OK, not as exotic a 'motorcycle CV' as many of these toffs. But guess what I bloody well worked for my rides, not like some parasitic Franco-German name changer spender of my taxes.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Since you brought it up, Piglet

Your last 'publican presnit was an drunken idiot hereditary ruler whose daddy and Uncle Dick bought him a draft dodge chit. Then you put up McCain, who stacked planes the way Barry Sheen used to go through bikes, and got bailed out by Admirals Daddy and Grandaddy every time. I'd take Harry or Wills over either of them.

Reply to this Topic
Jarrefan

Nov 09

Jarrefan says:

Its nice to think the next bike I nod to might very well be Prince Harry..........cool

Reply to this Topic
Driver67

Jul 11

Driver67 says:

Very interesting. I'd like to point out that the ATS, in which HM The Queen served during WWII, was in fact the Auxiliary Territorial Service, the fore-runner to the Womens' Royal Army Corps. Cheers

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ Rogerborg

The meaning of the word republican and the US Republican Party are two, very, very different things. Just like in the UK, the Labour Party no longer represents the interests of working people, but rather the interest of The City.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices