Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner DNFs in V8 debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

Casey Stoner's V8 debut came to an abrupt halt after a punctured tyre saw him retire from the first race while in 13th place. He got off to a good start, impressing by qualifying 12th around the Adelaide street circuit, then moving up to 10th by the first five laps. However, he then dropped back to 13th, losing time through the slower...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 12:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I wouldn't watch V 8 supercars

let alone the feeder class, for large amounts of money hugelean. I think if you are following stoner's results in that series it says more about you than me or him.

Michael Jordan, inarguably of similar stature  to rossi in his real sport, fulfilled a childhood ambition by assaying professional baseball without much success. So what?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Better than car drivers who don't ride bikes..

You seem to be having comprehension problems of late Bulto.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

yes hello

that pit crew who stuck with stoner from his lcr days couldn't stand him.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I think you mean mcn topics bulto?? Numbnuts, but you knew that already.....

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Speaking of lcr that was some bike he had there. would have done feck all without the timely intervention of bs no question. Tyres are changing this year by all accounts. Casey would've spent most of this season kneeling down trying to pick the front end up. Not that it had anything to do with him leaving. Doohan I suspect honda haven't given him a second thought since marquez threw his leg over

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Speaking of lcr that was some bike he had there. would have done feck all without the timely intervention of bs no question. Tyres are changing this year by all accounts. Casey would've spent most of this season kneeling down trying to pick the front end up. Not that it had anything to do with him leaving. Doohan I suspect honda haven't given him a second thought since marquez threw his leg over

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

humour me

hugelean. Exactly why would stoner  have had frequent front end loses on the hrc bike this year?

I don't think stoner is coming back or wants to come back. If marquez or dani wins this year I agree honda's interest in him, such as it is, will diminish further obviously, but neither has won the championship yet. I wouldn't say interest is non-existent currently, going by the hrc reaction to the wild card thing anyway.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

timely intervention of bs

Pretty apt description of most of hugejeans comments. Yes tyres are changing this year. They change every year. Deep insights as usual.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

doohanfan..you muppet.

He walked away from Ducati too, then moaned about the way they treated him because he'd regraded them as family and was gutted they offered Lorenzo twice as much money to stop falling off their bike..

Listen Pal..if you want to let it go and concentrate on this season, stop lacing all of your comments with bitter fanboy digs at Rossi..like ugly sisters Bulto & Nostro.

Stoner is history and good fkin riddance..He won over half the races his gumby fans jack off about in just 2 out of the 7 seasons he competed because he was on the best bike. He never backed a title up or won anything in another class.. He lost to his team mate last year when he was odds on favourite going in and he didn't get within 8 tenths of of his own fast lap at Sepang last year because that's the way he operated..

A lazy fkin glory merchant who couldn't be bothered to put hard testing yards in, preferring to blame everyone else rather than look at his own innadequasies when it all went pear-shaped. 

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

haha

moaner will be chucking his toys about tonight, he wants to take a look at what rossi can do in a car, think i could of done a better job.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices