Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner DNFs in V8 debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

Casey Stoner's V8 debut came to an abrupt halt after a punctured tyre saw him retire from the first race while in 13th place. He got off to a good start, impressing by qualifying 12th around the Adelaide street circuit, then moving up to 10th by the first five laps. However, he then dropped back to 13th, losing time through the slower...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 12:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

LOL

well he wont be the goat in v-8's. do you think jlo or rossi would be running in 13th place? dont think so

Reply to this Topic
Squashed_Fly

Sep 07

Squashed_Fly says:

Motorcycles News?

I'm sorry, I thought this was MCN, not Car Racing News?

Are we going to get a blow by blow account of every riders life after they quit the sport?

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

LMFAOOOO....

....wheres paceycasey? wipe ya eyes.

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

brake check

I'm surprised there hasnt been any accusations of a brake check in the last corner, after all casey wouldnt run off the track all by himself would he?

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

impressive

Over 5 hours on a stoner thread before someone mentions Laguna Seca 08. For the record, this is what he actually said afterwards.

I made a mistake going into the last corner and I hit a big patch of sand instead of dirt and just lost the front of the bike when I was trying to get back on track," confirmed Casey. "I have to deal with it."

He's never blamed anyone but himself. But I know how you misty-eyed yellow zombies like to live in their own alternative universe.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

weskit

have you ever stopped to think it might be you stoner fans living in your own universe, dick

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

heck.

Not a casey fan myself,aside from his riding style. But everybody seems quick to criticise the bloke. Rest assured he'd absolutely annihilate anybody on this forum and probably 90% of the rest of the world in any form of racing, be it bike,car,horse or shopping trolley. Let the past go, old news.

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

impressive

I didnt actually mention laguna 08 did I? But since you brought it up when asked in the interview if he'd been brake checked he answered "who knows" but there you go.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

stoner proved he cant do jack shit in a car, and not a bike anymore either...hes a useless retired fisherman

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

haha

just seen that video does remind me of laguna 08...buhahahahahahhaha

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN