Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner DNFs in V8 debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

Casey Stoner's V8 debut came to an abrupt halt after a punctured tyre saw him retire from the first race while in 13th place. He got off to a good start, impressing by qualifying 12th around the Adelaide street circuit, then moving up to 10th by the first five laps. However, he then dropped back to 13th, losing time through the slower...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 12:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

excuses, excuses

and their selective application wosi/dogbert. You keep digging yourself/yourselves deeper.

Exactly how many championships have yamaha , honda and ducati respectively won wosi? Yet the ducati rider on the tyres no-one wanted when ducati went with bridgestone apparently had the "unfair advantage".

And I quote filippo presiozi, after stoner had left ducati, regarding the 2007 championship: "that was casey".

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Exactly..

They were lucky with the new 800 rules and the Japs underestimating limited fuel, desmo power and of course, they had the advantage of Bridgestone. The stars aligned and they never got close again on a level playing field. 

haha..and who and where the fk is Preziosi now? Give it up you senile old tart.

Renthole..change that avatar you soft cock Spanish cum-bucket..call yourself a proud Aussie?

I like him more than you anyway..Aaah-hahaha..

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Dogbert

No one comes on this forum to see you sniffing round wosi's arse and eating your own shit, its time you considered a permanent self enforced absence.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

stoner lovers

An article titled stoner DNFs and his fanboys crowing back to his motogp days....it's going to be a long season.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

very clear

that you have absolutely no arguments then wosi and/or dogbert, other than that you are right because you are right.

Personal invective on top of argumentum ad hominem is the last resort of the very desperate and intellectually bereft.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I would have thought

that rossi has a rather good chance this year acanada, but if you think it is going to be a long year I will bow to your superior knowledge of matters rossi.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

You want me to leave princess?

If ever there was a reason for staying it's you saying that. Sniff, sniff.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

instigation

I am capable of remembering what you have said on other threads, wosi, which apparently you are not, at whatever time of day it was in ol' blighty.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Exactly what ?

Who with any semblance of mentallity cares or gives a damn. Gone from Gp. Gone,Gone, Gone . Never comming back.

Did not finish V8 and blah. 

Hullo,its 2013 and Quatar beckons race GP 2013. 

The ORIGINAL#93'er  surely has a forecast in hand.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

brilliant dogbert

I can leave it to you to make my point. As I recall rossi and yamaha did have a bike problem in 2006, with chatter. This is completely different of course to the hrc bikes having chatter in 2012.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices