Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner DNFs in V8 debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

Casey Stoner's V8 debut came to an abrupt halt after a punctured tyre saw him retire from the first race while in 13th place. He got off to a good start, impressing by qualifying 12th around the Adelaide street circuit, then moving up to 10th by the first five laps. However, he then dropped back to 13th, losing time through the slower...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 12:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Wonder what the fools reactions on here will be when Stoner gets used to V8 racing and starts winning.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

yamahaGYTR

The fools reaction, the same as when spies starts winning on the duke it'll never happen....

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn, as you well know..

..Audi's attempt to retain Rossi's services were for completely different reasons than those of the Japanese marque. Honda were trying to hang on to Stoner because he had a proven track record on their bike and had given them a world championship - he was a winning formula. Whereas Audi were desperate to turn it around with Valentino to avoid the obvious assumption that if he couldn't make it work, then it would be perceived to be solely down to their bike. As it turned out, the PR was a disaster for the company and as Biaggi astutely pointed out, Rossi became a magician..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi old girl..

..they don't have "playgrounds" in Borstal...!

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

dont even get me started on spies...

...spies is the biggest waste of space, waste of petrol, waste of tires, waste of sponsorship, he'd be better off bringing a moped to race day. and as for that simon guy, he's a waste of life, all he talks about is cocks and other guys having sex, he needs to bang then end himself.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

caseyisgone

bit heavy on old spies there dont you think?dont ever wish death on anyone, waste of a moto gp ride, yes i agree, only his usa status got him another ride,but could we say the same for hayden if he didnt win the title?. i know dani is fast but appart from wins, he aint exactly written the record books has he. new blood this season for everyone to pick on, but i will say one thing about spies, he is finished in this series, ama is a calling. suzuki wont save anyones career in moto gp.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

i never wished death on spies, even though hes whack as fuck. but that simoncbr1000rr needs to just hang himself ASAP.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

IV'E SUSSED IT

in a recent episode of eastenders casey stoner was revealed to be the long lost illegitimate son of john kocinski

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I see acanada

that wosi is not the only one up for a little cod psychology. Do you really think you are going to land anyone with such inept trolling?

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

doohanfan

Sorry I'm not a fisherman like stoner and this isn't a dating site, try plentyofish im sure you'll find that more to your liking.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices