Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith satisfied with positive Sepang test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith satisfied with positive Sepang test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith satisfied with positive Sepang test

On paper at least, Bradley Smith’s second MotoGP test in the space of three weeks at the Sepang track in Malaysia looked worse than it actually was.Earlier this month in the opening Malaysia test he had got an early confidence boost after setting the eighth best time on the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1, which put him ahead of factory...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 13:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bradders..

..is a thinking man's rider..a complete contrast to team mate Crutchlow.

I reckon his sensible no frills approach will serve him well in this rookie year and he could be there to pick up the pieces on racedays where other riders loose their cool.

Good onya son..slowly slowly catches the monkey.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Here here

As it says above.

Reply to this Topic
richyfast5

Feb 06

richyfast5 says:

Steady......

I really believe Bradley will prove his worth in his time with Tech3, and hopefully do enough to keep a ride beyond his current contract. But with quotes like "I'm more of a rear end rider" he may well find the wrong kind of 'intrest' from some in the factory yamaha squad........lol.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Bradley is probably the hardest rider to predict this coming Moto-Gp season. With him ridding that piece of crap Tech3 Moto2 bike for 2 seasons? It's hard to compare him to Marc Marquez, Stefan Bradl let alone the riders in MotoGP he hasn't faced in a race before. I agree with Wosi on this, Bradley being a sensible lad won't harm his chances at all. Good luck to him, coolest helmet design is Bradleys already i reckon.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices