Skip to content

Discuss This Two new special edition Triumphs New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Two new special edition Triumphs

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Two new special edition Triumphs

Triumph has launched two new special editions of its Bonneville and Speed Triple. The Bonneville SE boasts a distinctive red frame, special paint job, black grab rail, mirrors and bash plate and new indicators and headlamp. The Speed Triple SE, meanwhile, has a blue frame, swing arm and wheel stripes, a matt grey or gloss white paintscheme with contrasting blue decals, carbon...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 13:58)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamAustin

Jan 13

YamAustin says:

:P

That speed triple looks delicious !!

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

OMG

the speedy is sexy i want one

better start saving

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Afraid its a Yuk from me regarding the Bonny. Don't like matt paint on anything and the red frame reminds me of cheap custom paint jobs that don't suit the bike. The limited edition 50th Anniversary job was a stunner though. More like that please!

Reply to this Topic
burningbush

Jul 09

burningbush says:

Hmmm

Hmmmm, both rather nice, but not nice enough to tempt me to swap for my British racing green T100 B-)

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

The "Bonnie" is rather reminiscent of Harley's denim paint from a couple of years back. Not too popular then, as for now, well, no it doesn't work for me. How about, as a suggestion, the old Norton black and gold colours?  I know it's not traditional Trumpet, but it might just work. Or, the old T140 colours of maroon over ivory.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Hand up.... here.

Please Miss.... is it OK for me to comment???? Reckon Triumph will show a brand new Speed Triple soon, This will be a good thing but not a great leap forward as this bike is so good as it is. Just like the new Street Triple. (Hope I didn't come over as a C--- Writing this?)

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Spoke(n) Like A True Brit'

I would prefer to see the Bonneville with spoked wheels. The cast wheels make it look like a "for export to the USA" model.

I also agree with the comment about the matte finish, it's not a rat bike so why paint it like one? Some of the classic colour schemes are unbeatable so stop trying to find some alternative and celebrate Britain's most famous bike. The 110-year T100 I saw elsewhere in white and orange with spoked wheels is a beauty, so let's have more like that please.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Snev, you're definitely not a c**t. I admire your pithy, witty comments and your spunk. Actually, that last bit may sound a bit wrong, but hey ho.......don't go, I'll have no one to play with!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

billysollocks

I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE ,Trust me, There are so many Anal Arsehole comments on here... I'm having a ball.... I play and tease....IT'S FUN. Whats my "Spunk" got to do with it though??????

Reply to this Topic
dartman

Aug 02

dartman says:

speed triple

I don't like the new speed triple whatever colour they paint it!

I own a 1999 speedy in green and I reckon it's the best styled of thr bunch.

I also like the 2005 onward styling up to this latest model which although it has a superb engine they

totally f***ked up the look of it with those things they call headlighs and those silly side pods!

I won't be buying one that's for sure when there are much better styled bikes out there :0(

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices