Skip to content

General Fight like a girl? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Fight like a girl?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Fight like a girl?

Holy Smoke  she's good :shock::sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 March 2013 10:48)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Poor

control of the assault rifle but everything else was good.

(as if I could even come close to doing that :lol:)

EDIT: Oh and I think this kind of activity actually makes this girl less of a risk of being involved in any kind of shooting. It's like martial arts training makes kids more disciplined and less likely to go out fighting. I'm sure that a lot of people will look at this and instantly think school shooting spree.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

correct

Phil, correct, that's exactly what i thought. the first girl to do a mass shooting. How the mind works.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"first girl to do a mass shooting"

or stop one  :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

I have a gun.

Mr B. says I shouldn't have it on the draining board while I wash up, :unsure:but you never know when you might need it in a hurry. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

And I thought I was

a crack shot, go girl and great discipline.

Unfortunately had to surrender my fire arms after Dunblane

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Hmmm.

The problem  is if some armed people get mega depressed or very pigged off with someone in the future then resorting to sorting it out with a gun is a very easy option. If the gun wasn't so available then there would be less of a potential issue.

The USA average around 8,000 - 10,000 gun killings a year from a population of around 310 million. The UK has around 40-60 gun killings a year from a population of 62 million people. Main differences are the ease with which guns can be obtain and the weapon psychology of the people who own them

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I understand your concerns

but for competition shooting that I did to get a firearms certificate even though I had a shot gun certificate for many years was very hard then.

It's not the gun it's the powers that be that allow that person to have the gun.

I know I'm going to get flack for that:upset:

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Gun girl.

I don't know anything about guns but the girl clearly knows how to handle them. As far as marksmanship goes though, wouldn't it be hard to miss at such short range?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Best

get yourself a flak jacket then baby :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Yes

what she was doing was very easy and very hard to miss at however, it's more an exercise in mental discipline.

You could easily say that karate is just as lethal. You are teaching kids how to kill and a well trained student would be able to cause, in my view, more damage than a kid with a gun. This is because the kid with the gun can do nothing against the person who grabs him from behind or the side whilst the martial artist can go around removing throats and thwart almost any attempt to stop them by physical force.

Which is more dangerous now? A kid who has to reload or the kid who can tear through anyone in his way without reloading. The only difference is range.

Discipline and an outlet are the key. That girl was totally focussed and will not have come out of it until she finished presenting the empty chamber. Then she'll have started thinking properly again.

You could equally argue that paintball and airsoft give the same feel for furearms, particularly the latter, but do they really encourage firearms offences? No, as the people involved just are not of that mindset and the whole thing is made into a game and / or competition. The attitude to the weapon and connotations associated with it are therefore completely different.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices