Skip to content

General 12 O'Clock Boys????????????? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > 12 O'Clock Boys?????????????

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

12 O'Clock Boys?????????????

What's all that about :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6E7f0uLoFnw

I think we would have are bottoms,or should i say ass locked up riding like that with no helmets and very little other protection and in a built up area:shock:.Fascinating but a bit uncalled for,what do you think? 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 March 2013 12:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Better they go out

in gangs wheelying their bikes than if they went out in gangs drug dealing/shooting/mugging etc. etc. :winkie:

They are no more a menace than folk like 'Ghostrider' who many see as a kind of folk hero. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Ghost riders

only one guy,so don't see the connection between him and a unruly mod just taking the piss,you me and most everybody go out into the country side with a couple of mates and do some scratchin,and if we fall foul of a pull and get a ticket for speeding then so be it.But we don't go wheeling around the built up areas in towns intimidating and flaunting the law,that's just gangs looking for trouble.So don't agree with you on this one Kam  mate:smile 

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Well

there's no excuse for the quads that's for sure :biggrin:

Quad = Field

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

I'm gonna take the other side

and argue that 12 oclock boys, Starboyz, et al are all safer than Ghost Rider as they pack together and are followd by Ford F150 pick ups with camera crews, etc, and are genrally about as visible as its possible to be to the general public. Ghostrider is one guy with a cam on a bike that arrives in the space of another roaduser without warning at 150mph and is gone before the camera could record any incident that might follow for those drivers.

12o'clok boys are in DC which has a major drugs and crime problem; that's why the cops are so hot on the crackdown as dealers use trail bikes to evade drugls law enforcement.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices